When it comes to Boxing Day sales, the Next Boxing Day Sale is legendary, offering massive savings both online and in store. And while the in-store sale has not yet started (it starts on 26 December), the Next Boxing day sale has kicked off early online so you can save big now.
The fashion brand has reduced selected lines in womenswear, menswear, kids clothing, and homeware, so you can fill your wardrobe and house with stylish essentials for less money.
- Shop the Next Boxing Day sale here
- T3's guide to the best Boxing Day sales of 2020
- Boxing Day sales 2020 start dates revealed: Amazon, Boots, Next, H&M, John Lewis and more
There are thousands of items in the Next Boxing Day sale, and Next says that most items are half price or less. So whether you're looking for denim, shoes and accessories, formal shirts and suits, sportswear, designer fashion, clothes for kids, or homeware such as sofas, rugs and curtains, this is a sale well worth checking out.
The links below take you straight to the Next Boxing Day sale departments where you can save big on brands including Next, River Island, Oasis, Warehouse and much more.
- Women's sale: dresses, denim, shoes and accessories
- Men's sale: casual clothing to formal shirts and suits
- Designer brands sale: most designer clothing at half price or less
- Boys' fashion sale: coloured jeans to cool t-shirts
- Girls' fashion sale: selection of girls' clothing at half price or less
- Homeware sale: sofas, curtains, rugs and more
Once you've placed your order, you'll be charged £3.99 delivery charge for each order regardless of how many items you order, with the exception of fresh flowers and selected home items. Next day delivery is subject to stock, courier availability and courier area. Alternatively, orders placed before midnight can be delivered to most of the 500 Next Stores the following day with free delivery.
Next Boxing Day opening times
Want to shop the Next Boxing Day sales in person? While some stores have said they will remain closed this coming Boxing Day (John Lewis, Wickes, Homebase and Marks and Spencer, are some of those stores) Next stores will be open for 2020 Next Boxing Day sale.
Opening times will vary between branches but what all branches will have in common is that you'll need to queue outside the store to get in, and once you're inside, social distancing rules will be in place and you must wear a face covering. At the moment, we're expecting most Next stores to be open from 6am to 6pm on Boxing Day as they were last year. To check opening times near you, you can use the Next Store Locator. Alternatively:
1. Bookmark this page and check back as we'll update it once we know the opening times.
2. Head for the Next sale online now and beat the queues.
More Boxing Day sales to shop
- Amazon Boxing Day sale: huge savings in every department
- Argos Boxing Day sale: save on toys, games, and home and garden items
- ASOS Boxing Day sale: up to 70% off clothes, and an extra 15% for new customers
- Boots Boxing Day sale: save up to 1/2 price on 1000s of items
- Currys Boxing Day sale: save up to 40% on over 1,000 products
- Halfords Boxing Day sale: up to 25% off in-car technology
- Harrods Boxing Day sale: save up to 50% on designer clothing
- H&M Boxing Day sale: 50% off online and in store
- John Lewis Boxing Day sale: up to 70% off now across the store
- Lovehoney Boxing Day sale: up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- Made.com Boxing Day sale: save up to 40% on furniture and homewares
- Marks and Spencer Boxing Day sale: up to 50% off clothes and household goods
- Next Boxing Day sale: 16,000 items half-price or less
- River Island Boxing Day sale: up to 50% off fashion for women, men and kids
- Simba Boxing Day sale: 35% off mattresses
- Wayfair Boxing Day sale: save on furniture, lighting and more