It’s an exciting week on T3.com. Not only is CES going to be in full swing, where we’ll be bringing you the hottest news from the show, but over a series of themed articles, we’re also going to be looking at how artificial intelligence is developing to make our lives easier and more fun.
We’re starting to see AI chips appear in phones and, of course, AI is popping up in our homes in the form of Google Home and Amazon Echo. But this really is just the beginning.
AI is set to infuse every aspect of our lives, changing the way we work and the way we enjoy our leisure time. It will help us to get fitter and healthier, it will help us plan our work schedules, and it will help us get around faster — whether that’s by smartly suggesting new routes, times to travel or modes of transport to use.
We’ll be covering all of these topics and more, and linking to them all from this page, so keep checking back throughout the week to discover what AI tech can do for you.
- 5 great AI-powered home devices that will improve your life today
- 7 things we hope Google Home will be able to do in five years
- AI is going to revolutionise the videos and photos you create and share with your friends. Here's how
- How AI powered cars will get you to your destination quickly, safely and stress-free
- How AI is set to take the hassle out of organising your holidays — so you can focus on having fun
- How your AI-powered personal assistant will make your life easier
- How AI can make sure your phone knows you're really you
- Five ways AI could soon make you fitter and healthier
- The 6 best AIs in movies
- 25 years of AI: from Alice to Google Assistant
AI Week is brought to you in association with Honor.