After a hugely entertaining top-of-the-table Premier League clash last Sunday, Pep Guardiola's Man City and Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool go head-to-head once more in this last-four FA Cup clash. Don't miss a moment of this exciting feature with a Manchester City vs Liverpool live stream.
Last weekend's absorbing 2-2 draw was an evenly-matched affair, but Liverpool may have something of an advantage coming into this clash at Wembley.
The Reds were able to rest key players in their Champions League 3-3 draw with Benfica at Anfield in midweek. City were meanwhile forced to dig deep with their first choice starting eleven away at Atletico Madrid on Wednesday.
Read on for your full guide to getting a Manchester City vs Liverpool live stream so you can watch the FA Cup semi-final online from anywhere. If you're abroad right now, you can always use a VPN to bypass those geo-restrictions (opens in new tab).
Man City vs Liverpool kick-off time
This FA Cup semi-final between Man City vs Liverpool is being played at Wembley Stadium and kicks off at 3.30pm BST on Saturday, April 16.
That makes it a 10.30am ET / 7.30am PT start in the US and Canada. For football fans in Australia the game starts at 12.30am AEDT in the early hours of Easter Sunday.
How to live stream Man City vs Liverpool online in the UK for free
In the UK, you can live stream Man City vs Liverpool on BBC One, with coverage starting at 3pm BST, half an hour before kick-off.
BBC One is free-to-air and you can watch online with its on-demand platform, BBC iPlayer (opens in new tab). This means you can live stream Man City vs Liverpool on a number of devices including:
- Desktop: Windows, Mac
- Mobiles: iOS, Android
- Streaming devices: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Now TV
- Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield
- Smart TVs: Samsung TV (2012 and later), FreeSat, YouView (BT, Talk Talk, Sony), Freeview Play, Virgin V6 Box
How to live stream Man City vs Liverpool if you're abroad
If you're out of the country right now, you can still get access to a live stream - simply drop a shoulder and a shimmy, and use the best VPN around to get past those geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of BBC iPlayer or Paramount Plus when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop on a server within Canada or Australia (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is our pick of VPN providers (opens in new tab) - With its consistent high speeds, and wealth of security features, alongside its ability to unlock geo-restricted content and get you the best seat in the house for Man City vs Liverpool.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab), allowing you to give it a go and find out if it's actually the service for you before you well and truly part with your hard-earned cash. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
How to live stream Man City vs Liverpool anywhere else in the world
If you're looking to tune in from elsewhere, there's a Man City vs Liverpool live stream for you that'll let you catch all the magic of the FA Cup.
The game is being shown on ESPN Plus in the US, with kick-off scheduled for 10.30am ET / 7.30am PT.
Fans based in Australia can watch Man City vs Liverpool live via Paramount Plus (opens in new tab), with the game kicking off Down Under at 12.30am AEDT on Easter Sunday. The streaming service cost AUS$8.99 a month or an annual AUS$89.99.
Abroad? Why not install a VPN (opens in new tab) so you can tune in just like you would if you were at home?
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and live stream Man City vs Liverpool as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, as well as nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream Man City vs Liverpool, all you need to do is select the right server from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over those geo-restrictions, with your broadcaster of choice opening its online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab).