You might have spent the day umm-ing and ahh-ing over which Amazon Prime Day deals are worth your hard-earned cash, and which aren't, so I won't beat around the bush with this one - this is undoubtedly one of the best Prime Day deals of 2022.
Samsung's latest Galaxy Watch4 with a 40mm face has been discounted by £100 taking it down to only £149, or if you prefer the larger 44mm watch face, the price has dropped by £120 to just £169.
You'll have to act fast though, this deal won't be around for too much longer.
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 40mm: was £249, now £149 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
You've struck gold with this one, the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 has had its price dropped by 40% for Amazon Prime Day. This is a smartwatch that does it all and it will look good doing it.
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 44mm: was £289, now £169 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
If you're after a slightly larger watch face then you're in luck because the 44mm version has also been discounted!
Why you should buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch4
If you own a Samsung Galaxy device and you're looking for a new smartwatch then there's literally nothing better out there for you. This was created and designed to be used with other Galaxy tech.
What about if you use another type of Android phone? Well because this runs on Wear OS, it works seamlessly with everything Google so you'll still be able to make use of almost everything it has to offer.
I've tried it out, and in the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 review, I came to the conclusion that 'it's modern, slim and comfortable as well as having loads of useful features and a really intuitive operating system'. The battery life may not wow you but you can't have it all, and just about everything else about this watch is a roaring success.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – UK
- Argos.co.uk (opens in new tab) – cheap garden and DIY equipment, toys, tech and more
- AO.com (opens in new tab) – major deals on appliances, including fridges, ovens and coffee machines
- Currys.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– epic deals! Up to 30% off hundreds of items
- Dell.co.uk (opens in new tab) – 'Black Friday in July' event; laptops from £249
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab) – save on new or refurbished gadgets and home appliances
- Very.co.uk (opens in new tab) – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off a wide range of sex toys
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – watches and jewellery half price
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – great savings, including some big Le Creuset discounts
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – seasonal offers on high-end cookware
- Nike (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off trainers and sportswear
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – summer savings knock up to 80% off
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – up to 70% off shoes, sandals and trainers
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba (opens in new tab) – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Best Buy (opens in new tab) – massive savings in the Black Friday in July event
- Dell.com (opens in new tab) – biggest sale of the summer on now
- eBay.com (opens in new tab) – big discounts on new and refurbished tech and appliances
- Home Depot (opens in new tab) – save on DIY tools, BBQs and home appliances
- HP (opens in new tab) – up to 70% off, for 72 hours only
- Lowes (opens in new tab) – big summer savings on home appliances
- Lenovo (opens in new tab) – up to 60% off PCs and top tech during Black Friday in July
- Microsoft (opens in new tab) – Surface deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg (opens in new tab) – 'fantastech' deals on a wide range of devices
- Nordstrom (opens in new tab) – big anniversary sale
- Target (opens in new tab) – 3 days of show-stopping savings with no membership fees
- Walmart (opens in new tab) – rollbacks and savings in every department