You’re excited for the new generation of consoles and are looking to grab a PS5 or Xbox Series X, but how can you stand out from the crowd and show yourself to be a true gaming connoisseur? You might splash your cash on some gaudy Xbox-themed bling, of course.
You may have missed Sony’s 24K gold PS5, but now you can bag yourself a diamond-encrusted, solid gold pendant of the classic Xbox 360-era logo. For a mere $10K, you can tell the world which console you root for and make a bold fashion statement.
- Xbox Series X restock: Black Friday deals for the new Xbox start early!
- Custom PS5 paint job is SO easy, you'll forget all about PlayStation 5 faceplates
- Oppo rolling, expandable phone makes Samsung Galaxy Z Flip look OLD
The ridiculously expensive Xbox Series X necklace (opens in new tab) comes from a new line of gold-plated and stone-encrusted jewelry designed by Californian brand King Ice (opens in new tab), which specializes in jewelry marketed to hip-hop and streetwear savvy buyers.
Its Xbox stock also features rings and bracelets at slightly more affordable prices. If you fancy some finger bling, check out this 14K gold-plated two-finger ring (opens in new tab) which pays “homage to the classic XBOX logo”. You can show everyone where your console allegiance lies for only $120.
If you’re looking to invest a little more, you’ll have to take a gander at the Xbox ID Bracelet (opens in new tab)selling for $200; gold-plated with ‘diamond simulate’ studding, this chic accessory will instantly send a statement. That statement, presumably, is that you really, really like gaming on your Xbox.
The Xbox brand is by no means King Ice’s first major collaboration. It's previously released jewelry in partnership with Snoop Dogg, and Wu-Tang Clan, as well as more kid-oriented Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Powerpuff Girls themed necklaces.
And don’t let console loyalty stop you from embracing your inner fashionista. King Ice also has a Playstation line of jewelry, allowing you to walk around with a PS4 controller, or Kratos’ head hanging around your neck.
Are they overpriced products targeting a niche market? Probably, but if someone feels decking themselves out in their favorite brand's logo, and has the spare cash to do so, then King Ice will almost certainly make them happy.
- Apple (opens in new tab) – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy (opens in new tab) – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com (opens in new tab) – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com (opens in new tab) – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot (opens in new tab) – save on furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP (opens in new tab) – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes (opens in new tab) – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo (opens in new tab) – deep discounts on gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft (opens in new tab) – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg (opens in new tab) – get your computer parts for less
- Nordstrom (opens in new tab) – deals on Hunter, UGG, The North Face and more
- Target (opens in new tab) – Target is going big on Black Friday this year
- Walmart (opens in new tab) – save big on tech, home appliances and much more