Sony PSP2 better than the Nintendo 3DS, say T3 readers

Will Sony's NGP handheld really reign supreme?

We like a good scrap at T3. Hot competition between rivals normally ends up being beneficial to the consumer, so we’re all in favour of tech companies going head to head. This rivalry can bring out the worst in fans though, with tech advocates lighting up message boards about the merits of their favourite devices.

That’s why we like to give you a safe forum in which to air your views. Each week we ask you to vote in our topical tech polls, and last week was all about the upcoming battle between the Sony PSP2 and the Nintendo 3DS.


So which came out on top? Truth be told, it was an impossible close race. Probably the closest we’ve had in such matters. At the time of writing, the PSP2 had edged ahead by just 3.1 per cent, taking 51.55 per cent of the votes. The 3DS found favour with the remaining 48.45 per cent of you.

This obviously means that Sony’s powerhouse pocket console has won this particular race, although since the vote was so close, it’s anything but conclusive. In Truth Sony will have its work cut out clawing back custom, since the 3DS will go on sale some eight months earlier.

Got a strong view on either of the new breed of handheld consoles? Let us know on the T3 Twitter feed. Also, don't forget to check out this week's poll.

Comments

Be the first to comment…

Back to top
Close
T3 Newsletter
Sign up to recieve the T3 newsletters by entering your details below

Your Details

As you're registering with us. we'd like to think that you'd enjoy receiving the following emails; if you'd rather not receive them, please untick the boxes:

I would like to receive other emails from T3, Future Publishing Limited and it's group companies containing news, special offers and product information
I agree to the terms of use and privacy policy and confirm that I am over 16 years of age *
Close
Log in or Join

By clicking below you agree to our terms and conditions and our privacy policy

Log in to T3.com with your preferred social network

Log in with your T3.com account

CloseJoinPlease complete these additional details

Join T3.com with your preferred social network

OR

Join T3.com

Please tick this box to confirm you are 16 years old or over

Just so we know you're human

Newsletters

I would like to receive T3 email newsletters, packed full of the latest tech news, competitions and exclusive offers.

I would like to receive other emails from T3, Future Publishing Limited and its group companies containing news, special offers and product information.

I would like to receive offers from carefully selected third Parties. We will not share your data with the third party.

Close Edit your profile

Change your password

Newsletters

I would like to receive T3 email newsletters, packed full of the latest tech news, competitions and exclusive offers.

I would like to receive other emails from T3, Future Publishing Limited and its group companies containing news, special offers and product information.

I would like to receive offers from carefully selected third Parties. We will not share your data with the third party.

Social networks

You have authorised these social networks to interact with your T3.com account.

Please ensure you deactivate or revoke access to this website from within your social networks settings to ensure all permissions are removed.

Close Forgotten your password

Forgotten your password?

Please enter the email address that you used to sign up and we'll send you a new password

Close
Forgotten password
Don't have a T3 Account? Join now