BioShock Infinite has retained its position at the top of the UK video games sales chart
BioShock Infnite is the top selling video game in the UK at retail for the second week in a row.
The steampunk shooter launched last week in the second biggest launch of 2013, which this year has been beaten only by Square Enix's gritty reboot title, Tomb Raider, which lands in second place this week.
This week's highest new entry in the charts is Defiance, Trion Worlds's MMO/Shooter hybrid, which debuts in third place. The game is a cross-platform tie-in with a TV show scheduled to air on SyFy on April 16th, so it may see its sales rise once the show debuts.
Elsewhere in the charts, FIFA 13 and Luigi's Mansion 2 are non-movers at fourth and fifth respectively, while Gears Of War: Judgement drops three places into sixth place. Call Of Duty: Black Op 2 remains in seventh position and Assassin's Creed III climbs up to eighth place.
The rest of the top 10 chart shapes up as follows:
1. BioShock Infinite (ranked 1st last week)
2. Tomb Raider (ranked 2nd last week)
3. Defiance (new entry)
4. FIFA 13 (ranked 4th last week)
5. Luigi's Mansion 2 (ranked 5th last week)
6. Gears Of War Judgment (ranked 3rd last week)
7. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ranked 7th last week)
8. Assassin's Creed III (ranked 9th last week)
9. Skylander Giants (ranked 15th last week)
10. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (ranked 17th last week)