Have you got a sore neck and stiff back after looking at the best Amazon Prime Day deals all day? This Hyperice Hypervolt deal at Best Buy might just help you with that. Hyperice has been named the “Official Recovery Technology Partner” of the NBA in 2020, providing all NBA players with courtside access to its Hypervolt massager, so one can assume the Hypervolt is a decent enough unit.
The Hyperice Hypervolt is one of the best percussion massagers and definitely one of the most powerful ones. Despite it packing a punch, the Hypervolt is a really quiet machine, something you wouldn't suspect when you looked at it.
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon UK
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon US
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon UK
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon US
Hyperice Hypervolt Percussion Massager | On sale for $279 | Was $349 | You save $70 at Best Buy
The Hypervolt has three speed settings, the max setting being 3,200 ppm which is pretty fast but even on this setting, the device remains quiet thanks to the brushless motor and the Quiet glide technology. There are five massager heads included with the Hypervolt and it also has a rather long battery life: it can vibrate aay for up to 180 minutes between two charges.View Deal
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Apple – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15