Arguably Formula One's most iconic race, thrillingly twisting streets and high-risk narrow overtakes are in order as the drivers take on the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend. Read on for your full guide to getting a Monaco Grand Prix live stream and watch the F1 2022 season online from anywhere.
Monaco's Charles Leclerc will be determined for glory on home turf, having relinquished the lead in the Championship to Max Verstappen in agonising circumstances last weekend.
Leclerc had been nailed on to win the Spanish Grand Prix and extend his lead in the title race only to suffer a catastrophic engine failure late on that would hand the race race to rival Verstappen, with the Red Bull star taking a slender six point lead at the top of the table.
We've got all the info on how to live stream the Monaco Grand Prix online no matter where you are in the world with our guide below. And if you happen to be outside of the country and can't access your preferred domestic broadcaster for the F1, you can always use a VPN to bypass those geo-restrictions.
What time can I live stream the F1 2022 Monaco Grand Prix?
This seventh race of the F1 2022 season takes place at the Circuit de Monaco, Monaco on Sunday, May 29.
The green light is set to get lit at 3pm CEST local, which is 2pm BST, 9am ET / 6am PT / 11pm AEST.
How to live stream F1 2022 Monaco Grand Prix if you're abroad
If you're out of the country for the this weekend's race in the 2022 F1 season, you can still get access to a live stream - simply use the best VPN around to avoid geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of Sky, ESPN and TSN when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop onto a server within the US or UK (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is our pick of VPN providers - With its consistent high speeds, and wealth of security features, alongside its ability to unlock geo-restricted content, you can live stream this weekend's Grand Prix with ExpressVPN.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee, allowing you to give it a go and find out if it's actually the service for you before you well and truly part with your hard-earned dollar. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
- Try out ExpressVPN 100% risk free to live stream F1 Monaco Grand Prix.
How to live stream F1 2022 Monaco Grand Prix in the UK
In the UK, Sky has exclusive live broadcast rights to the F1 2022 season.
You can live stream the Monaco Grand Prix on Sky Sports F1, with motor racing fans able to catch all of the action live and in 4K from 1.55pm BST. The network is set to show races this season in 4K Ultra HDR.
If you don't already have a Sky package, you can also watch the F1 with a Now Sports pass.
How to live stream F1 2022 Monaco Grand Prix in the US
ESPN will be offering comprehensive coverage of this season's action live in the US, with this race set to start Stateside on the network at 9am ET / 6am PT.
That means there's plenty of options for tuning in, but arguably the best for those wanting to watch an F1 live stream is Sling TV, whose Sling Orange package features ESPN channels for just $35 a month with new subscribers able to enjoy a 50% off their first month.
If you're already an ESPN subscriber, but are abroad during the 2022 F1 season, don't forget that you can still tune in like you're at home with the help of a good VPN.
How to live stream the 2022 Monaco Grand Prix anywhere else in the world
No matter which corner of the world you're tuning in from, there is a F1 live stream for you.
For those Down Under, Fox Sports has the rights to show live F1 races in Australia. That means Foxtel and Kayo Sports subscribers can also watch online. Kayo Sports is currently offering a 14-day free trial, thereafter paying $25 a month for its Basic plan or Premium is $35. Race time for the Monaco GP is at 11pm AEST on Sunday night.
New Zealanders can live stream all of this year's F1 races via pay TV streaming platform Spark Sport. Spark Sport usually costs $19.99 per month, but if you only want to watch this weekend's race, you're in luck, as there's a 7-day free trial. The Monaco Grand Prix will start at 1am NZST on Sunday night / Monday morning.
Canadian petrolheads can watch 2022 F1 action on English-language TSN or French-language RDS , with both premium channels offering livestreams online to subscribers. For cable cutters, watch the race online via the TSN Direct and RDS Direct , which cost just CA$4.99 a day or (the much better value of) $19.99 a month. The Monaco Grand Prix starts at 9am ET / 6am PT on Sunday morning for Canadian viewers.
French and Dutch motor racing fans can watch every race live on F1 TV Pro for just €7.99 a month, while Sky in Germany has the exclusive rights to every live F1 races this season after taking over the rights from national broadcaster RTL.
Sky Italia will be showing all 2022 season F1 action in Italy - which means motor racing fans in the region can stream every GP live via Sky's Now TV app. A 24-hour pass costs from €14.99.
The Monaco GP is all set to start on Sunday at 3pm CEST.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and live stream the F1 Monaco Grand Prix as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anomality as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac, and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream the Monaco Grand Prix, all you need to do is select a UK server from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over those geo-restrictions with the likes of Sky Sports or ESPN opening its online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Watching on your smart TV? Find the best Samsung VPN