It's that wonderful time of year ago: Amazon Prime Day deals are rolling out over the next two days, up from the usual one, and there are some fantastic bargains to be had across the board, from tech to fashion to fitness. One deal that encompasses all three is Fossil's Gen 5 smartwatch, which is £50 off for Prime Day.
- Get Fossil Gen 5 smartwatch for £230, a £50 discount, from Amazon (opens in new tab)
Fossil have been making really great smartwatches for a while now, offering a competent alternative to Apple Watch and other Android-toting versions. The Gen 5 runs Google's Wear OS, giving you access to loads of apps and Assistant, and comes with GPS, NFC, and activity tracking.
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon UK (opens in new tab)
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon US (opens in new tab)
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon UK (opens in new tab)
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon US (opens in new tab)
No matter what you want to do or where, Fossil's smartwatch will keep up, with water resistance to over 100 meters, long-lasting battery life with different modes, a mic and speaker, Bluetooth calling, notifications from smartphones, and a lot more.
Fossil's Gen 5 is the perfect accompaniment to wherever life takes you, safe in the knowledge that it can definitely keep up. And it's stylish and sleek black design goes with any outfit, so no need to worry about that.
Fossil Gen 5 | 44mm |
£279 £230 from Amazon (opens in new tab)
If you're looking for a great alternative to Apple and Google smartwatches, Fossil has an answer: a well-equipped and well-designed smartwatch that can boldly go wherever you go. Perfect for sports and leisure.
No matter what your style is, or your chosen activities are, Fossil's Gen 5 smartwatch will keep up and then some. The subtle black design is perfect for all occasions and Google's Wear OS, combined with Fossil's hardware, is more than a match for Apple Watch. Plus, you're saving £50 for Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales
- Argos.co.uk (opens in new tab)– cheap Lego, toys, phones and more
- AO.com (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– huge sale on electrical appliances
- Currys.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– clearance sale is live now
- Dell.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– big savings on laptops and desktop PCs
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– up to 70% off in the eBay Outlet
- Very.co.uk (opens in new tab) – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – discounted sex toys and lingerie
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – savings on watches and jewellery
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – great savings plus the John Lewis guarantee
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Nike (opens in new tab) – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – big savings on clothes
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba (opens in new tab) – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles