We're rolling into the second day of Amazon Prime Day. And though this isn't strictly a Prime Day deal in the traditional sense, Amazon has just gone and restocked the Xbox Series X on the second and last day of its annual sales extravaganza.
Currently, you can grab both the next-gen Xbox Series X, plus the wieldy Xbox Series S at the online retail giant. Both have become available, running concurrently with heaps of the best Prime Day deals.
The Xbox Series X is a hunk of a next-gen console and has been nigh-on impossible to get hold of alongside the PS5. That fact alone makes Amazon's restock of Microsoft's console a real rarity and, as such, there should be no hesitation in snapping this up. It will sell out, and it will sell out very, very quickly.
Of course, there has never been a pair of next-gen games consoles quite like the current crop. Despite a chronic run of stock issues this year, some lucky people have been able to get their hands on the Xbox Series X and the reviews alone speak for themselves. Don't sleep on this one.
Xbox Series X | £449.99
The Xbox Series X is a hunk of a next-gen console and has been nigh-on impossible to get hold of alongside the PS5. That fact alone makes Amazon's restock of Microsoft's console a real rarity and, as such, there should be no hesitation in snapping this up. It will sell out, and it will sell out very, very quickly. You can buy it directly from Amazon UK for £449.99. The fact it's been restocked when all eyes are focused on the site makes it even more likely to vanish in an instant, so you'll need to be really quick to get one for yourself. View Deal
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – UK
- Argos.co.uk – cheap Lego, toys, phones and more
- AO.com – huge sale on electrical appliances
- Currys.co.uk – Epic deals! Up to 40% off 100s of items
- Dell.co.uk – big savings on laptops and desktop PCs
- eBay.co.uk – up to 70% off in the eBay Outlet
- Very.co.uk – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk – discounted sex toys and lingerie
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – savings on watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – great savings plus the John Lewis guarantee
- Le Creuset – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Nike – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- ASOS – big savings on clothes
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles
Subscribe to T3 magazine and get an extra 10% off
For Amazon Prime Day, we're offering you a cracking extra deal: if you subscribe to T3 magazine today, you can nab yourself an extra 10% off. Get each issue of T3 delivered to your door for just £2.84 when you use the code SUN10 at checkout. Offer runs until 9:59am (GMT) 2nd August 2021.