Arsenal and Tottenham have looked a shadow of their former selves so far this season, but there's nothing like a derby victory to restore a spring to your stride. Whichever side of the North London divide you stand on, keep reading for your full guide to getting an Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream and watching the Premier League game online from anywhere.
The clubs' respective results have mirrored each other, Spurs winning their first three league games before losing their next two, and the Gunners losing their opening three before a mini revival.
The Lilywhites should have been flying after beating Man City both on the pitch and in the board room, but they've been dismal of late. The 3-0 home defeat to Chelsea last weekend made for particularly grim viewing, Spurs barely raising a finger in retaliation.
Arsenal showed signs of life in wins over Burnley and Norwich, but they're still a long way off where they'd like to be, and today's game is a litmus test of just how good - or bad - these two sides really are.
We've got all the info on how to live stream Arsenal vs Tottenham from anywhere. And if you're out of the country and can't access your preferred domestic broadcaster, you can always use a VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions (opens in new tab).
Arsenal vs Tottenham kick-off time
The Arsenal vs Tottenham game is being played at the Emirates Stadium and kicks off at 4.30pm BST, with coverage starting on Sky Sports at 4pm, on Sunday, September 26.
That makes it an 11.30am ET / 8.30am PT start in the US. It'll be a very late night for Premier League fans in Australia, with the game starting at 1.30am AEST on Sunday night/Monday morning.
How to live stream Arsenal vs Tottenham if you're abroad
If you're out of the country for this weekend's big game, you can still get access to a live stream - simply drop a shoulder and a shimmy, and use the best VPN around to get past those geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of Sky Go, Sling or Optus Sport when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop on a server within the US or UK (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is the champ of VPN providers (opens in new tab) with its excellent speed, plethora of security features, and, of course, its ability to unlock geo-restricted content and get us the best seat in the house for Arsenal vs Tottenham.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab), allowing you to give it a shot and find out if it's actually the service for you, before you part with your hard-earned dollar. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
How to watch Arsenal vs Tottenham: live stream Premier League in the UK
The Arsenal vs Tottenham game is being shown on Sky Sports Main Event (opens in new tab), with coverage starting at 4pm BST ahead of a 4.30pm kick-off.
If you're out and about, you can also watch the game online via Sky Go (opens in new tab), its streaming platform.
This means you can live stream Arsenal vs Tottenham on a number of devices, including smart TVs, laptops, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
If you aren't in the country right now, using a VPN (opens in new tab) will allow you to watch the Premier League action just like you would if you were at home.
How to live stream Arsenal vs Tottenham anywhere else in the world
Regardless of where you're tuning in from, there's an Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream for you that'll let you catch every pass, dribble and shot - and all of those delicious dark arts too.
The game is being shown on NBCSN in the US. If you don't have cable, OTT streaming service Sling TV (opens in new tab) includes NBCSN in its Blue package, which costs just $10 for your first month (opens in new tab) and $35 a month thereafter. Arsenal vs Tottenham kicks off at 11.30am ET / 8.30am PT.
Those timings also apply in Canada, where you can tune in on DAZN (opens in new tab), which is live streaming every game of the Premier League season. A subscription costs $20 a month or $150 for a year, but you can take advantage of a 1-month FREE trial (opens in new tab).
Fans based in Australia can watch Arsenal vs Tottenham at 1.30am AEST early on Monday morning on Optus Sport (opens in new tab), which costs AUS$15 per month and is showing every single game this season.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and watch an Arsenal vs Tottenham live stream as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac, VPN for Android smartphones, an iPad VPN, and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream Arsenal vs Tottenham, all you need to do is select a UK server from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over those geo-restrictions, with the likes of Sky Go opening its online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab).