2023 is already off to a girthy start with RuPaul's Drag Race returning for its 15th season – one of 17 Drag Race shows that'll air this year! Packed full of creativity, uniqueness, nerve, and talent, the biggest ever cast of queens will take to the main stage. Don't miss a second of lip-syncing and wig-snatching goodness as we explain how to watch RuPaul's Drag Race season 15 online from anywhere.
Full throttle fierceness all the way! This year's line-up of talent includes TikTok twins Sugar and Spice – who will be competing against each other, of course – and "blonde and beautiful" Houston queen, Mistress Isabelle Brooks.
The title for "horniest queen of the season" though? Well, that accolade goes to Filipino-American drag queen, Aura Mayari. Diamond of the season, eat your heart out.
With guest star judges including Ariana Grande, Janelle Monae, Amandla Stenberg, and Ali Wong, Ts Madison also joins the judging panel on a permanent basis all season long.
With a huge $200,000 prize to sashay for, make sure you know how to watch RuPaul's Drag Race season 15 online no matter where you are with the help of a VPN. (opens in new tab)
When does RuPaul's Drag Race season 15 start?
Sixteen queens stand before us... Returning for its fifteenth season, new episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race will accelerate onto your screen every Friday at 8pm ET/PT and 7pm CT.
How to watch RuPaul's Drag Race season 15 online in the US
MTV has become the new home of RuPaul's Drag Race as our season 15 queens took to the mainstage from January 6. New episodes air every Friday at 8pm ET/PT and 7pm CT.
If you've got cable, MTV comes as a part of most packages, so tuning is as simple as flicking over on your TV. Alternatively, you can watch full episodes after they air on the MTV website (opens in new tab) by using your TV provider login details.
For those who've cut the cord, however, there are a number of options. Sign up for Sling TV (opens in new tab) with its 65+ channels for $40 a month and add-on its Comedy Extras bundle for $6 to stream MTV and watch RuPaul's Drag Race season 15.
Alternatively, for a similar cable-like experience, FuboTV also hosts MTV across its roster of 145+ channels, starting at $69.99 a month for its Pro plan after a 7-day free trial (opens in new tab). Philo costs just $25 a month and comes with a 7-day free trial (opens in new tab).
If you're not after a cable alternative, Paramount Plus (opens in new tab) will also host new episodes of RuPaul and costs from just $4.99 a month with a 7-day free trial (opens in new tab) available.
How to watch RuPaul's Drag Race from anywhere
If you're overseas right now, there's still a way to get your Drag Race fix. While you'll find the content is geo-blocked, you can get around that with a trusty VPN.
Connect to one of the best VPN providers and you'll be able to appear just about anywhere in the world and get an access to your usual home stream by switching your IP address.
While there are loads of VPNs, not all of them are created equal when it comes to unblocking the likes of Sling TV and WOW Presents. For this, we recommend:
ExpressVPN - Watch RuPaul's Drag Race season 15 wherever you are with the best VPN (opens in new tab)
As one of the leading VPNs, ExpressVPN is able to unblock many of the top streaming services, allowing you to watch content even if you're currently out of the country. It also has excellent security features and top-end speed.
Right now, when you sign up to a ExpressVPN annual plan, you'll be able to get 3 months for free while still being able to get a 30-day money back guarantee if you're not happy with the service.
- Give ExpressVPN a try with its 100% money-back guarantee (opens in new tab)
How to watch RuPaul's Drag Race season 15 online elsewhere around the world
Sissy you better walk...to your local streaming service to catch all-new episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race season 15.
In the UK, that's WOW Presents, the place for all things drag, with new episodes arriving from every Saturday at 2am GMT.
WOW Presents Plus costs £4.33 a month, or save and pay £43.38 for a whole year upfront.
For those in Canada, as ever it's all about Crave, which you can tune into with the right cable package or subscribe to from $9.99 a month (+tax) after a 7-day free trial. Episodes will air at 9.30pm ET/PT on Fridays.
Down Under in Australia, watch new RuPaul's Drag Race episodes on Stan, with new episodes arriving every Saturday at approximately 1pm AEDT.
Not going to be in the country? Use a VPN to circumvent geo-restrictions (opens in new tab) and watch your episodes on your preferred platform.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and watch RuPaul's Drag Race as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To watch RuPaul's Drag Race, all you need to do is select a country showing it from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over geo-restrictions, with the likes of BBC iPlayer opening their online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk-free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money-back guarantee (opens in new tab).