The Oculus Quest 2 is the very latest in VR technology, providing truly immersive gaming at an affordable price. Now owned by Meta (Facebook) it also offers a door into the metaverse with the ability to experience fitness workouts, live concerts, meeting rooms, movie theaters and more, all through the headset.
The Quest 2 is likely to be a big purchase this holiday season, especially considering the stock shortages on the PS5 and Xbox (try our PS5 stock tracker). Luckily there is no shortage of stock on the Quest 2 right now and you can score yourself some money off.
If you are looking to just buy the headset, you can get a $50 gift card from Target (opens in new tab)when you buy the Oculus Quest 2. Amazon is also offering a $50 credit (opens in new tab) toward future purchases when you buy from them right now.
The best Black Friday Oculus Quest 2 deals right now
- Amazon: Get $50 Amazon credit to spend later (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: Get a $50 Best Buy gift card (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo: Free B&H Photo eCard worth $50 (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: $50 promotional gift card with purchase (opens in new tab)
- Oculus: Get a $50 game credit (opens in new tab)
- Target: $50 Target gift card with purchase (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: Get a free carry case worth $49 (opens in new tab)
Oculus Quest 2 with $50 Target gift card: $299 at Target (opens in new tab)
Claim a $50 gift card with the purchase of the Oculus Quest 2 from November 21. Offer is valid for instore and online shopping on both the 128GB and 256GB models.
Oculus Quest 2 with $50 promotional credit: $299 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Get a $50 promotional credit from Amazon as part of its Black Friday deals by entering code OCULUS50.