All the best features, news, tips and great deals to help you live a better life through technology
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
ProBikeKit Contact Details
ProBikeKit Help Page (opens in new tab)
ProBikeKit Contact Address
PBK Customer Service Department,
Ways to Save at ProBikeKit
- Friend referrals: ProBikeKit has a Refer a Friend scheme (opens in new tab) which you can take part in if you have a ProBikeKit account. To refer a friend and earn account credit, sign in to your account and share your unique link with your friends. When they use it to shop on ProBikeKit, they’ll get 10% off their first order if they spend over £50 and you get £5 for every referral - what's not to love?
- Outlet deals: For the biggest price cuts, head to the ProBikeKit outlet. The outlet runs throughout the year and has items with up to 70% off. Be sure to snap up any deals you see because once something is gone from the outlet, it’s gone for good.
- Free app: ProBikeKit has its own app which you can download for free on Apple or Android. The app offers users 24/7 support, early access to new products and exclusive app-only offers.
- Newsletter sign-ups: The best way to keep up to date with the latest offers and promotions is by signing up to get ProBikeKit newsletters. By signing up you'll be the first to know about wheelie great deals.
ProBikeKit Delivery & Returns FAQs
What are ProBikeKit's delivery options?
ProBikeKit offers free standard delivery for orders over £15 but if your order is under £15, you’ll have to pay £2.99. It takes between 2-3 working days to arrive. There's also a next day delivery option for £5.99. Occasionally when the warehouse is busy, a relaxed delivery option will be available to select, if you select this option, you can get a discount or credit off your next order! It takes between 7 to 10 days to arrive.
What is the ProBikeKit returns policy?
If you'd like to return your order, ProBikeKit gives you 30 days to return your purchase from the date that you received it. To start a return, head to your order history and select the product you want to return. Follow the steps to process it online and you have 14 days from then to return your item in the original packaging and labels. ProBikeKit will email you once the order has been received and a return will then be processed.
How do I track my ProBikeKit order?
To track your order, locate the tracking link and information that was sent to you in an email from ProBikeKit when you submitted your order. Alternatively, head to your ProBikeKit account and look at your order history.
Does ProBikeKit offer free click & collect?
ProBikeKit does indeed offer free click and collect if your order is over £15. If your order is under £15 it costs £2.99.
Other ProBikeKit FAQs
What payment methods are available at ProBikeKit?
ProBikeKit accepts all major credit and debit cards, American Express, PayPal, Clear Pay, Laybuy, Splitit, Open Pay, Zip, Mode, Trustly, Discover and Klarna.
Is there a ProBikeKit store near me?
No, ProBikeKit is an internet-only store so you’ll have to shop online.
How to use ProBikeKit discount codes
1. Check our latest ProBikeKit voucher codes and offers.
2. Once you've found the code you'd like to use, click the 'Get Code' button.
3. This will get a pop-up box to appear where you'll be able to see the code. Copy the code with the 'Copy' button and head to the ProBikeKit website.
4. Do your shopping, add everything to your basket and head to checkout.
5. Once you've got your items in the basket, add your code in the box marked 'Got a discount code? Enter it here'. Click 'Use Code' and the discount will be applied.
How to dress for summer cycling
Summer is here and with summer comes glorious sunshine but also days of windy rainfalls that brings a chill in the air. That’s why it can be difficult to know what to wear. At ProBikeKit, there’s loads of choice when it comes to cycling wear, and what’s even better is you can filter your search for spring/summer clothing. So what are the best things to wear for cycling in summer?
The most important thing is to bring layers. You want to make sure the clothing you choose is lightweight because you may end up taking off some layers and putting them in your bag, so if your bag is too heavy, it’ll make cycling a lot harder. For this reason, items like arm, knee and leg warmers are handy because if you’re getting too warm, they can easily fit in a jacket pocket. Summer is the time to ditch the coat and replace it with base layer t-shirts and a long-sleeved jersey jacket. A gilet is also a handy item to own, the fact that they’re sleeveless makes it a great option for hotter summer days. A popular item is bib shorts. They have built-in suspenders so that they can hold up your shorts, giving you a more comfortable and supportive cycling experience. Cycling caps and sunglasses are important to keep you protected from the sun's rays. Cycling caps can be worn under helmets and are designed to keep your head cool.
You’ll be happy to know that ProBikeKit has all of these clothing items in stock from the best cycling retailers like Castelli, Oakley and Santini. Make sure you check our promo codes to get the best price on your items.
What cycling tech do I need?
With the advancements in cycling, cyclists need more than just a bike and a helmet. Tech has taken over the world of sport, from smartwatches to apps and more. Cycling tech has also become a big part of many cyclists’ gear setup. From interconnected gadgets to smart helmets, there’s a whole range of tech accessories and add-ons that help beginners or professionals improve their rides. But what is cycling tech and what do you need for your cycling journey?
Cycling tech are pieces of technology that you can add on to your bike, wear on your wrist or use separately to monitor your process. Cycling computers are little gadgets that you can attach to your handlebars and use to track your cycle. Cycling computers have GPS to track your run and give you directions, show you your distance, speed and fitness levels like calories burned and your heart rate if you use it with a chest sensor. A smartwatch is also a great piece of wearable technology that you can use to monitor all exercises, including cycling so make sure you get a fitness tracker that’s designed for cycling. You can even get smart helmets if you’re really into your cycling!
Power and cadence meters measure your output while you ride. Power meters show you how efficiently you’re riding, the power you’re exerting and how you can improve this. Cadence meters focus on how quickly you’re making the wheels turn and will measure your speed, pedal strokes and fitness levels.
There are also an abundance of cycling apps for you to use that unlock a full cycling community for you to join. Strava is one of these apps and ProBikeKit has its own cycling club in partnership with them so we definitely recommend signing up for that if you want to push yourself and make some cycling friends.