The new issue of T3 is here, offering up truly unmissable tech, from e-ink tablets to chore-busting robots.
Not only have we been blessed with Samsung’s latest crop of folding phones – the Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 – but the iPhone 14 is ripening as we speak, ready for Apple’s upcoming launch event. So to celebrate we’ve collected a cornucopia of the 101 freshest gadgets on the market and served them up for your delectation. Whether you’re looking for awesome audio, home-cinema tech or commute-cutting vehicles, we’ve got you covered.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! We explore the tougher, slicker and quicker Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, outline why you shouldn’t miss the super-powered MacBook Air M2, reveal 24 terrific tablets for study, work and gaming, and much more.
Explore more of what you'll find in the issue just below!
- Get this issue in our iPad edition
- Read us on Android phones and tablets
- Read T3 and 100s of other top mags at Readly
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:
- Samsung Z Fold 4 early verdict – behold, the bold new Galaxy folding phone!
- MacBook Air M2 rated – sleekly redesigned and blisteringly fast
- Nothing Phone 1 tested – beneath the hype-grabbing looks and lights, how does it fare?
- 24 terrific tablets – these skilled slates are the perfect partner for work, study or play
- Super-slick electric cars – choose the right e-vehicle for you and conquer your range anxiety
- Sennheiser Momentum 4 reviewed – astounding audio and ANC make these headphones hard to beat
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 5G rated – super-light and packing 5G, this ultrabook is great for work on the go
- OnePlus 10T reviewed – the smartphone crushes it with a slick screen, punchy CPU and 150W charging