Everyone knows about KitchenAid mixers and these are the best KitchenAid mixer deals. Around since the 1930s, they not usually cheap, but they are a great investment that will repay you with years of dough, cake and meringue making, plus all the other things you can do with a KitchenAid mixer. Don't even get us started on the numerous attachments for it, which can do everything from grinding beef to spiralising veg.
The most popular model in both countries is the classic 4.8-litre or 5-quart Artisan stand mixer. There are however a baffling array of other models and a huge choice of colours (or colors). The pricing widgets below have been set up to give you as many deals as possible on the most popular KitchenAid mixers and also their more esoteric ones, from Pro-Line to Mini.
KitchenAid mixer sales in the USA
- Shop for KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers at Walmart
- Shop for KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers at Best Buy
- Shop for KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers at KitchenAid
KitchenAid mixer deals in the UK
- Shop for KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers at John Lewis
- Shop for KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers at Currys
- Shop for KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixers at KitchenAid UK
Why you should buy a KitchenAid stand mixer
The Artisan stand mixer is a true design classic, as are its various siblings of different sizes. Operation is simplicity itself, with nothing more than a slider to adjust speed. However, in time, you may find that your KitchenAid stand mixer is not so much a handy kitchen gadget as a way of life. There are lots of additional tools and bowls you can buy for it, and the multi-purpose port on its top can be used to attach even more accessories. These include spaghetti makers, vegetable spiralisers, mincers and more.
One accessory I really recommend is a flex edge beater. These might not have quite the classic look of the original K mixer, but the silicone edge means far less of your mix sticking to the inside of the bowl. And it just so happens some flex edge beaters are on sale at Amazon now.
So KitchenAid stand mixers are visually appealing, built to last and supremely versatile. However, it's the core purpose of the KitchenAid stand mixer – efficiently blending ingredients for all kinds of baking – that has cemented its reputation over the years. Consistency is essential in baking, and you can rely on a KitchenAid to produce the right result, time after time. The fact you can also use it as a pasta maker, ice cream maker and striking visual proof that you are a serious baker are just the icing on the cake, so to speak.
The best KitchenAid Artisan and Pro stand mixer deals right now in your area
- Our guide to the best KitchenAid stand mixers
- Should I buy a KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer?
- Check out the affordable KitchenAid cordless mixer range
Whether you’re a creative cake maker, pie perfectionist, or mousse marvellist, the KitchenAid isn’t just any old baking tool. It combines clever rotation patterns with powerful features to help you prepare food to precision. And with detachable heads turning it into a slicer, pasta cutter, or even a sausage maker, you know you’re getting your money’s worth.
But while they’re technically advanced, KitchenAid stand mixers are certainly not hard to use. The attachments clip in and out easily, the parts are easy to clean, even though not all are dishwasher safe, and the sliding power control is simplicity itself.
They’re attractive, too. With sleek, colourful shiny exteriors, and smart stainless steel bowls, KitchenAids really do look smart on the work surface, which means you won’t feel the need to put it away!
KitchenAids do tend to vary in price. A lot of the time it can come down to the combination of bowl capacity and motor power on offer. But it could also come down to design – KitchenAid is a fan of limited editions – or the number of head attachments that come in the box.
More deals from around the internet
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon UK
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon US
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon UK
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon US
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – UK
- Argos.co.uk – cheap Lego, toys, phones and more
- AO.com – huge sale on electrical appliances
- Currys.co.uk – Epic deals! Up to 40% off 100s of items
- Dell.co.uk – big savings on laptops and desktop PCs
- eBay.co.uk – up to 70% off in the eBay Outlet
- Very.co.uk – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk – discounted sex toys and lingerie
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – savings on watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – great savings plus the John Lewis guarantee
- Le Creuset – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Nike – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- ASOS – big savings on clothes
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Best Buy – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15