Just as Spotify and Netflix have revolutionised the worlds of music and TV, offering more choice, smart solutions and for less money, Readly has done the same for magazines. It’s the all-you-can-read offering for entertainment, information, education and inspiration. We’re big fans, and not just because T3 magazine just happens to be the 2nd most read UK title on the app. We wouldn’t be so vain.
Reading about tech, on your tech
Needless to say, T3 isn’t the only tech publication on Readly. Tech is a major component of Readly’s portfolio, with its own dedicated category. This is alongside Travel – which is also a section on T3! – and also Health, Cooking, Fashion/Beauty and Family.
There are over 400 titles in the Tech section, so if you’re shopping for a new gadget, you have the opinions and recommendations of a very broad range of expert writers and tech titles at your fingertips.
Readly’s whole portfolio is searchable, so in the Tech section you could look for, say, ‘iPhone’ – with 53908 articles mentioning Apple’s smartphone, at the last count, you’ll have plenty to get your teeth into. If you’re shopping for a new device, bookmarks make it easy to go back and compare products – bookmarks can also be shared with friends and family. You can also store individual pages, as well as entire mags – again, very useful when comparing reviews.
Readly isn’t just limited to the UK either. You get reviews, news and stories from across the globe. It really is everything a tech reader could want. And when you’re done doing that, you can tuck in to Travel, Health, Cooking, Fashion/Beauty and Family.
One subscription for your whole family
You can share the Readly love around. Your £7.99 per month subscription doesn’t give just you access; you get logins for up to five devices and five unique profiles. Your whole family, flatshare or social circle can tuck in to Readly’s oodles of content.
Readly: the big sell
Stand by for a Readly promotional fact barrage
• Over 4,000 magazines to browse and over 95,000 back issues.
• Read on smartphone, tablet or Mac/PC, with the option to download mags and stories for offline reading, including from back issues.
• It’s eco-friendly, with no wasted paper. No paper at all, in fact.
• It’s so easy to set up, an actual chimp could probably do it.
• Readly has a prestigious 5-star rating at the App Store – and you know how fussy App Store users are.
• The text adapts to your screen size so it’s easier to read.
• Portfolio is fully searchable by key words
• As well as tech there’s thousands more magazines, devoted to Travel, Health/Fitness, Cooking, Fashion/Beauty and Family.
• Had enough? You can walk away at any time with no contractual unpleasantness.
* T&C: The offer “1 month for only £0.99” is only available once for customers without an active Readly subscription and cannot be combined with other offers. After 1 month, you will be charged a standard subscription of £7.99 per month which can be cancelled at any time.