The Springboks will be looking for more of the same today as they again face the Puma's side, left wounded after last week's Rugby Championship opener between these two teams. Read on for your full guide on how to watch Argentina vs South Africa online and get a Rugby Championship live stream from anywhere.
Last Saturday's match-up saw South Africa follow up their triumph in the recent Lions Tour with a comfortable victory despite fielding a much-changed side.
Narrowly missing out on a bonus point after scoring three tries, the Springboks waltzed home 32-12 in Port Elizabeth, with Argentina's main threat coming from the boot of Nicolas Sanchez.
We've got all the info on how to live stream Argentina vs South Africa and watch the Rugby Championship online from anywhere. And if you're out of the country and can't access your preferred domestic broadcaster, you can always use a VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions (opens in new tab) and watch the third Test.
Argentina vs South Africa: Rugby Championship kick-off time
Argentina vs South Africa is being played at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Gqeberha, in South Africa, with kicks off at 5.05pm SAST local time on Saturday, August 21.
That makes it a 4.05pm BST start for rugby fans in the UK and Ireland and a 1.05am AEST start in the early hours of Sunday for rugger fans in Australia.
Viewers in the US will meanwhile need to be ready for kick-off at 1.05pm ET on Saturday.
How to watch Argentina vs South Africa: Rugby Championship from anywhere in the world
If you're out of the country for Argentina vs South Africa, you can still get access to a live stream of every match by making use of our best VPN to get past those geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of Supersport or Sky Sports when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop on a server within South Africa, the US or UK (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is the champ of VPN providers (opens in new tab) with its excellent speed, plethora of security features, and, of course, its ability to unlock geo-restricted content, gets us the best seat in the house for Argentina vs South Africa.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab), allowing you to give it a shot and find out if it's actually the service for you, before you part with your hard-earned dollar. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
- Try out ExpressVPN 100% risk free to stream Argentina vs South Africa (opens in new tab)
Where can I live stream Argentina vs South Africa Rugby Championship in the UK?
Rugby fans in the UK and Ireland can watch this Rugby Championship clash between Argentina and South Africa via Sky Sports (opens in new tab), who have exclusive live broadcast rights to the entire tournament.
Coverage begins shortly before kick-off at 3.55pm BST on Sky Sports Arena ahead of the 4.05pm BST kick-off.
Sky subscribers also have the option of watching on the move using the Sky Go app (opens in new tab), which is available on nearly all modern phones, tablets, laptops, PCs and consoles.
Or, if you're looking to tune in without being locked in to a long, expensive contract, consider the more flexible Now TV streaming option.
How to live stream Argentina vs South Africa: Rugby Championship anywhere else in the world
Fans based in South Africa looking to cheer on the Springboks can watch this Rugby Championship clash live via subscription service SuperSport at 5.05pm SAST and via the network's streaming service (opens in new tab) for PC and Mac, as well as via SuperSport's dedicated app.
In Australia, this Rugby Championship can be watched live via streaming service Stan Sport (opens in new tab) at 1.05am AEST in the early hours of Sunday. Stan will be live streaming every single Rugby Championship match with a subscription costing $10 per month (on top of a $10 Stan sub), but you can take advantage of a 7-day FREE Stan Sport trial (opens in new tab).
In New Zealand pay-tv network Sky Sport is showing the Pumas vs the Wallabies, with coverage starting shortly before kick-off at 7.05pm NZST.
If you're already a subscriber, you can tune in online using the country's Sky Go service (opens in new tab), while cord-cutters and anyone else can try the Sky Sport Now streaming-only platform (opens in new tab) - where a weekly pass costs just $19.99.
In the US you'll be able to live stream this Rugby Championship clash via dedicated rugby streaming service FloRugby (opens in new tab).
A monthly subscription will set you back $29.99, with an annual subscription costing $150, with either option giving you access to the entire FloSports network, which includes coverage of cycling, motorsport and American Football, all of which can be watched on a range of devices, including iOS, Android, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast and Apple TV.
Kick off in the States is at 1.05pm ET / 10.05am PT on Saturday.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and watch a Argentina vs South Africa live stream as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac, VPN for Android smartphones, an iPad VPN, and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream Argentina vs South Africa, all you need to do is select a country showing matches from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over geo-restrictions, with the likes of 9Gem or Sky Sports opening their online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab).