The new issue of T3 is here, taking a deep dive into the Apple Vision Pro and everything you can expect from the mixed-reality marvel.
The ultimate ‘one more thing’ has finally arrived. So do the Vision Pro’s stunning 4K-per-eye displays and next-gen entertainment and communication features mean Apple’s mixed reality headset has been worth the wait? Find out in our latest issue, as we get hands-on with the game-changing gadget and predict what the future might hold.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue. Discover scorching hot summer gadgets for sunning yourself on the beach or living it up at festivals, find out which electric BBQ smokes all the competition, check out Bang & Olufsen’s new punchy, portable speaker and much more!
Explore more of what you'll find in the issue just below!
- Get this issue in our iPad edition
- Read us on Android phones and tablets
- Read T3 and 100s of other top mags at Readly
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:
- Apple Vision Pro – find out why you’ll be first in line to buy the game-changing mixed-reality headset
- MacBook Air 15-inch tested – Apple’s latest is the large-screened powerhouse we’ve been longing for
- Hottest summer gadgets – essential tech for basking in the sun or kicking back and keeping cool
- B&O Beosound A5 rated – a superb sounding speaker with picnic-basket looks
- Samsung QN90C tested – fantastic images and an eye-catching design hide a few flaws
- Electric BBQ group test – discover which green grill smokes all the competition
- Asus ROG Ally reviewed – a handheld gaming platform with power and poise
- Cameras for every skill level – super snappers for beginners, intermediates and pros
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro rated – a 5.1K video maestro that soars like a bird and handles like a dream
And so much more!
So discover all the transformative tech and cutting-edge gadgets you can get your hands on by subscribing to T3 today.