Thinking of getting into stargazing or birdwatching? Right now, there's up to 38% off Celestron telescopes, binoculars and spotting scopes. It's one of the best Amazon Black Friday deals we've seen so far.
Celestron makes some of the best binoculars and best telescopes around, so you won't go far wrong with any of these deals. Highlights include a travel telescope kit that includes everything you need to kick off your new hobby, a sweet discount on one of Celestron's most popular binocular ranges, and a huge price-drop on a quality spotting scope. Check out our pick of the best offers below.
Not quite the right deal for you? Head to our guide to the best Black Friday deals for a roundup of the best offers on all kinds of things.
Celestron 70 Travel Scope kit with backpack| Was £99.99 | Now £76.49 | Save £23.50
This kit packs a Celestron Travelscope 70, aluminium Tripod, eyepieces and lenses into a custom backpack for easy portability – and you get a free download of a top-rated astronomy software program to get you started. The kit is incredibly well reviewed, with an average of 4.3 stars over more than 7,200 ratings, and you can get 24-28% off in this excellent offer.
Celestron 8 x 25 Outland X Binocular | Was £50 | Now £40.82 | Save £9.18
18% off! The Outland X is one of Celestron's most popular binocular ranges, and there's around a tenner off right now. They have a water- and fogproof body, neoprene carry case, multi-coated optics for nice clear viewing, and twist-up eyecups for quick adjustment. They're extremely positively reviewed, and the affordable price point makes these a great Christmas gift.
Celestron 52322 Landscout Spotting Scope| Was £99 | Now £60.99 | Save £38
38% off! This spotting scope has fully coated optics to offer increased light transmission for bright, sharp images. It's nice and portable, and comes with a rotating tripod mount and large, rubberised focus wheel for comfortable use.
We've seen un upswing in interest in binoculars and telescopes since we went into lockdown, and they were some of the most popular products to go on sale over Amazon Prime Day last month, with the best offers selling out. If you like the look of any of those early Black Friday deals above, hit the buy button before they disappear.
Black Friday sales – Around the web
- Amazon.co.uk – huge sale across all departments
- AO.com – save on household appliances large and small
- Argos – big deals with same-day home delivery
- ASOS– savings on over 850 brands
- Boohoo – up to 80% off everything
- B&Q – save on paint and other DIY essentials
- Bose – save up to 45%
- Currys – save on 4K TVs, laptops and much more
- Dyson – clean up on vacuums, fans and hair care
- eBay.co.uk– knock-down prices and voucher codes
- Ernest Jones – save on luxury watches and jewellery
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – deals on Dyson, Sonos and more
- Le Creuset – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Lego – 30% off sets
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- New Look – 20% off everything
- Topshop – up to 50% off
- Topman – up to 30% off
- Nike – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba – up to 40% off mattresses and sleep bundles
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Very – deals on Nike, Nintendo and other top brands
- Wiggle – huge savings on cycle clothing, running gear and swimwear