I've been digging through the best headphones deals for Amazon Prime Day and, believe me, there have been a lot of great buys in this year's sale. But there's one that almost slipped under the radar if you're looking for the best cheap headphones: this Sennheiser HD 250BT bargain!
You can check out all my alternative Amazon Prime Day Headphones Deals Worthy Of Your Attention feature, in which I list the best over-ear and in-ear premium and budget buys. There's also other must-consider options, from the Bose 700 to the Sony WF-1000XM3 (in-ear) and Sony WH-1000XM4 (over-ear) if you've got a little more cash to spend.
Sennheiser HD 250BT: was £59.99, now £24.99 at Amazon (save £35) (opens in new tab)
These on-ears are made by well-known German brand Sennheiser, and while there's no fancy active noise-cancelling, there's great support for your music to sound great from this small and affordable package. The 58% off price cut is an exceptional Prime Day buy too.
But for the reason we're really here: bargain basement buys! Sennheiser is a reputable brand and its HD 250BT headphones have long been praised for their ability at this kind of price point. They should cost £60, but the £25 asking price as part of this Prime Day sale is pretty ridonculous (that's right: ridonculous).
The sound quality is great thanks to support of aptX, you can ditch the wires thanks to Bluetooth, and your bank balance will be thanking you for saving almost 60% on the usual list price. It's a really good value buy.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales
- Argos.co.uk (opens in new tab) – cheap garden and DIY equipment, toys, tech and more
- AO.com (opens in new tab) – major deals on appliances, including fridges, ovens and coffee machines
- Currys.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– epic deals! Up to 30% off hundreds of items
- Dell.co.uk (opens in new tab) – 'Black Friday in July' event; laptops from £249
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab) – save on new or refurbished gadgets and home appliances
- Very.co.uk (opens in new tab) – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off a wide range of sex toys
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – watches and jewellery half price
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – great savings, including some big Le Creuset discounts
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – seasonal offers on high-end cookware
- Nike (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off trainers and sportswear
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – summer savings knock up to 80% off
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – up to 70% off shoes, sandals and trainers
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba (opens in new tab) – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles