After last weekend's big win over England, Ireland come into this clash in Ireland vs Scotland clash on Irish territory with their hopes alive for a Six Nations triumph. Read on for your full guide to getting an Ireland vs Scotland live stream and watch the Six Nations from anywhere.
Should Andy Farrell's side beat the visiting Scots today and England beat France later on Saturday night then Ireland will be Six Nations champions for the first time since 2018.
James Ryan is a confirmed absentee for the hosts thanks to the head injury that forced him off after two minutes during last weekend's 32-15 victory over England. Gregor Townsend's Scotland will meanwhile be looking to end a 12-year wait for a win in Dublin.
It doesn't get much bigger than this, and we've got all the info on how to live stream Ireland vs Scotland online no matter where you are in the world. And if you're abroad right now and unable to access your preferred domestic broadcaster, you can always use a VPN to bypass those geo-restrictions.
What time is the Ireland vs Scotland live stream kick-off?
This 2022 Six Nations Round 5 clash between Ireland vs Scotland takes place at Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Saturday, March 19.
Ireland vs Scotland is set to kick-off at 4.45pm GMT local time, with coverage in the UK starting on ITV at 4.15pm GMT. Around the globe, it's an 12.45am ET / 9.45am PT / 3.45am AEDT kick-off.
How to live stream Ireland vs Scotland online in the UK for free
In the UK, Six Nations 2022 fixtures are being split between the BBC and ITV, with S4C offering Welsh-language coverage of all of Wales' games.
You can live stream Ireland vs Scotland on ITV, with rugby fans able to catch the game coverage from 4.15pm GMT ahead of a 4.45pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon.
ITV is free-to-air and you can watch online with its on-demand platform, ITV Hub. This means you can live stream Ireland vs Scotland on a number of devices including:
- Desktop: Windows, Mac
- Mobiles: iOS, Android
- Streaming devices: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Now TV
- Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield
- Smart TVs: Samsung TV (2012 and later), FreeSat, YouView (BT, Talk Talk, Sony), Freeview Play, Virgin V6 Box
How to live stream Ireland vs Scotland if you're abroad
If you're out of the country for this weekend's Six Nations action, you can still get access to a live stream - simply use the best VPN around to avoid geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of ITV Hub, Peacock and DAZN when you're overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop onto a server within the US or UK (or anywhere else, depending on where your streaming provider is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is our pick of VPN providers - With its consistent high speeds, and wealth of security features, alongside its ability to unlock geo-restricted content, you can live stream this weekend's rugby with ExpressVPN.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee, allowing you to give it a go and find out if it's actually the service for you before you well and truly part with your hard-earned cash. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
How to live stream Ireland vs Scotland Six Nations online in the US
Streaming service Peacock TV has exclusive rights to show every 2022 Six Nations rugby match live in the the US, with kick-off for this game set for 12.45am ET / 9.45am PT Stateside.
Peacock will set you back just $4.99 per month for its ad-supported service.
As well as giving you access to live Six Nations coverage, it also offers Premiership Rugby and Heineken Champions Cup action, as well as a ton of premium sports coverage, TV shows, and movies. Alternatively, you can pay a $10 per month for commercial-free coverage.
If you're already a Peacock subscriber, but you're abroad right now, don't forget that you can still tune in like you're at home with the help of a good VPN.
How to live stream Ireland vs Scotland Six Nations rugby anywhere else in the world
No matter which corner of the world you're tuning in from, there's an Ireland vs Scotland Six Nations live stream for you.
It's good news for those looking to tune in from Ireland too, as free-to-air terrestrial channel Virgin Media One is broadcasting this game live. You can watch online for free using Virgin Media Player or via its TV Anywhere app, with coverage starting at 4pm.
French fans looking to catch the game can tune in via free-to-air channel FR2. The game starts at 5.45pm CET.
Sports streaming service DAZN has got rugby fans in Canada covered. Pay $20 per month or an annual subscription of $150, which gets you loads more sporting action, including Premier League and Champions League soccer, darts, snooker and much more. The Ireland vs Scotland game starts at 12.45am ET / 9.45am PT.
For those willing to stay up very late Down Under, subscription service Stan Sport is showing every Six Nations game live in Australia, including Ireland vs Scotland. A subscription currently costs $10 per month (on top of a $10 Stan sub), but you can take advantage of a 7-day FREE trial. Kick-off is set for 3.45am AEDT on Saturday night/Sunday morning.
New Zealanders can live stream all of this year's Six Nations action via pay TV platform Sky Sport. If you're a subscriber you can watch online using the country's Sky Go service, while cord-cutters and anyone else can try the Sky Sport Now streaming-only platform - where a weekly pass costs just $19.99. Kick-off for Ireland vs Scotland is at 5.45am NZDT on Sunday morning.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and live stream Ireland vs Scotland at the Six Nations as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, as well as nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream Ireland vs Scotland, all you need to do is select the right server from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over those geo-restrictions, with your broadcaster of choice opening its online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee.