For Apple fiends craving their next fruity hit to fall from the tree, the iPhone SE 2022 is now available to pre-order. The Apple Peek Performance event happened on the 8th March 2022 and with it came some big releases. The standout announcements from the event were the new iPad Air, Mac Studio, Studio Display, new iPhone 13 colours and the new iPhone SE 2022 (3rd generation).
While the iPhone SE 2022 shares the same outward appearance as the previous SE, the insides have received a complete overhaul. The newest model comes with an A15 processor, 5G capabilities and tougher glass at a lower price. Pre-orders opened on Saturday, 12th March and products start shipping from Friday, 18th March, so there's still time to get your orders in.
Whether you’re a pay-monthly fan or a one-off fee person, we’ve found the best suppliers and retailers that are sure to have great prices on the iPhone SE 2022. At T3, we’re always on the lookout for the best deals, so we’ll update this page with specific offers when they become available.
Where to pre-order the iPhone SE 2022
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at Telstra (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at Optus (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at Vodafone (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at Apple (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at Big W (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at JB Hi-Fi
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at The Good Guys (opens in new tab)
- iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals at Harvey Norman (opens in new tab)
Telstra: iPhone SE 2022 plans (24 months)
|S (40GB)*||M (80GB)||L (120GB)||XL (180GB)^|
* Does not include 5G network access.
^ Pay AU$65p/m price for first 12 months, then reverts to AU$115p/m.
Optus: iPhone SE 2022 plans (24 months)
|S (20GB)||M (80GB)||L (200GB)||XL (240GB)||Plus (500GB)*|
* Pay AU$65p/m price for first 12 months, then reverts to AU$115p/m.
Vodafone: iPhone SE 2022 plans (24 months)
|Lite (40GB)||Lite+ (80GB)||Super (200GB)||Super+ (300GB)||Unlimited|
How much does the iPhone SE 2022 cost?
From Saturday, 12th March, you can pre-order the iPhone SE 2022 starting from AU$719 in Australia. This price is a one-off cost that will get you the handset and you’ll have to organise monthly contracts or SIMs separately. Many mobile phone carriers are promising great pay monthly and SIM contracts on the iPhone SE 2022, and we've listed specific prices in tables found above.
The best iPhone SE 2022 pre-order deals today
If you’re looking to save a bit of money but are interested in the iPhone SE 2022, you can get the previous generation, which has been heavily discounted at top retailers, such as Kogan (opens in new tab) and Amazon (opens in new tab). Check out the best iPhone SE deals for more.