Almost two years ago now Omega revealed the watch that will be strapped to James Bond's wrist in No Time to Die, the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition.
The watch has instantly become a classic, with Omega working closely on the development of Bond's watch with Daniel Craig and the filmmakers.
We've got some good news, you can still buy the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition in the UK at Goldsmiths and comes with a free Wolf watch winder. The watch is priced at £6,950 (US$9,200).
Check out the link below:
Looking for a little more information on the watch? Omega has used Grade 2 Titanium for the case and bracelet, and the watch has been purposefully built with Bond's military needs in mind.
For this watch, Omega has introduced an aluminium dial which replicates the aged brown 'tropical' hue that certain vintage dials turn over time. The aluminium bezel ring of this watch also features the same colour shade.
The timepiece also features special new doming of the sapphire-crystal glass has also created a slightly slimmer watch than the standard Seamaster Diver 300M models.
On the caseback, you’ll find a series of numbers, which follow the format for genuine military-issue watches. “0552” is a naval code-number, with “923 7697” being the number for a divers’ watch. The letter “A” signifies a watch with a screw-in crown, while “007” is, of course, James Bond’s iconic agent number. Finally, the number “62” refers to the year of the very first James Bond film.
The new watch is completed by a NAIAD LOCK caseback, which keeps all of the engravings in correct alignment.
Inside, it is driven the Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8806, which has achieved the industry’s highest standards of precision, chronometric performance and magnetic resistance.
Daniel Craig describes the inspiration behind the watch, “When working with Omega, we decided that a lightweight watch would be key for a military man like 007. I also suggested some vintage touches and colours to give the watch a unique edge. The final piece looks incredible.”
The good news? Unlike previous years, this model won't be a limited edition.
- Buy the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition now at Goldsmiths (UK)
- Buy the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition now at Omega (US)
The model has joined Omega's current collection, and will be available with either a titanium mesh bracelet, or a striped NATO strap with 007 engraved on the loop.
It will be delivered in an exclusive brown fabric pouch and comes with OMEGA’s full 5-year warranty.
This watch can also be glimpsed in the new No Time To Die trailer, check it out below:
No Time To Die is set to arrive is finally in cinemas today (30th September 2021).
- T3's guide to the best watches for men
- The best watches under £1000
- 5 best watches to invest in right now
- James Bond fans MUST check out the new Swatch x 007 limited edition watches
- Best Omega: How to choose the perfect Omega to suit your lifestyle
- James Bond watches: 7 iconic timepieces with a licence to thrill
- From racetrack to space race: how the Omega Speedmaster helped put man on the Moon
- James Bond cars: 11 motors that'll take you to double-o heaven
- James Bond x Adidas ultraBOOST 20 revealed before No Time To Die