It has definitely been a difficult year for most but there's a little ray of light appearing as Christmas approaches and retailers across the world rollout extensive Black Friday 2020 deals. Curry is no exception, offering discounts on a range of Bluetooth speakers over the week.
- Browse Currys Black Friday Bluetooth speaker deals (opens in new tab)
The right Bluetooth speaker can make or break a party, beach trip, or quickly cooking dinner to flop in front of the sofa. Having a portable speaker that can easily connect to your phone, tablet, laptop, etc. is an absolute must, especially with Spotify instantly producing endless amounts of great music.
If you've been struggling with that final stocking filler or want something a bit special this winter time, getting a Bluetooth speaker is the perfect way to do so. Let's jump into the deals.
JBL Xtreme 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker: was £249, now £149 at Currys (opens in new tab)
The JBL Xtreme 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker is a large and powerful waterproof speaker, ideal for big parties. With 15 hours of music playing from the battery, this speaker is easily portable with a handy strap to carry with you.
AUDIO PRO Addon C3 Portable Wireless Smart Sound Speaker: was £189, now £159 at Currys (opens in new tab)
A sleek speaker that will match your home decor, the Audio Pro Addon C3 looks the part and delivers room-filling sound through WiFi, Bluetooth and Apple AirPlay. You can use it with your other multiroom speakers and it's a steal at £30 off at Currys in their Black Friday sale.
JBL Charge 5 Portable Bluetooth Speaker: was £159, now £129 at Currys (opens in new tab)
The JBL Charge 5 gives you portable, wireless music for up to 20 hours. It's compact and easy to transport and fit in your bag. It can even charge your phone!
No matter what you're looking for Currys like has a deal on it this Black Friday so don't miss out – stocks will only last so long!
BLACK FRIDAY SALES AROUND THE WEB
- adidas (opens in new tab) – save on quality sportsgear
- Amazon (opens in new tab) – great price cuts every day
- AO.com (opens in new tab) – huge discounts on tech, white goods and appliances (LIVE NOW)
- Argos (opens in new tab) – top deals on toys, games and furniture
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – the latest fashion and accessory trends
- B&Q (opens in new tab) – low prices on DIY tools
- Boots (opens in new tab) – save on beauty, skincare & health essentials
- Currys (opens in new tab)– big savings on tech and computing (LIVE NOW)
- Debenhams (opens in new tab) – clearances and price slashes on the whole Debenham store
- Dell (opens in new tab) – up to 35% off laptops, desktops and monitors
- Dreams (opens in new tab) – up to 60% off bedding and mattresses
- eBay (opens in new tab) – top prices on new and refurbished items
- The Fragrance Shop (opens in new tab) – 50% off selected perfume and aftershave
- Goldsmiths (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- Go Outdoors (opens in new tab) – up to 60% off outdoor clothing and equipment
- H&M (opens in new tab) – huge discounts on men, women and children's clothing
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – special offers on homeware, electronics and fashion
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – high quality cookware at discounted prices
- Lovehoney (opens in new tab) – mega savings sex toys and lingerie
- Next (opens in new tab) – save on top fashion, beauty and homeware
- Nike (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off sportswear and fitness equipment
- Office (opens in new tab) – great discounted footwear
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – cash savings on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off premium mattresses
- Very (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off tech, fashion and home (LIVE NOW)
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – save on bedding, candles and spa essentials
- Wickes (opens in new tab) – regular sales on home improvement products