We can't stress how important it is to get a dash cam – they constantly record your driving and could prove your innocence in an accident, saving you lots of money when it comes to insurance premiums.
Now, thanks to Amazon Prime Day, for today only, you can save money when buying a dash cam as well, with a cracking deal on the Garmin Dash Cam 55. You could say it's like Black Friday has come early!
The dash cam on offer is brand new, and is being sold at this bargain price as it's now been replaced with the Garmin Dash Cam 66W.
The Garmin Dash Cam 55 features GPS to record important location and speed data for your Dash Cam. This means you can track your journey on Google Maps and pinpoint exactly where an incident has occurred, which can be crucial in an insurance claim.
The 55 records in 1440p Quad HD at 30 frames per second to provide excellent image quality, day and night.
The Dash Cam 55 comes with an excellent magnetic mounting system for easy application and removal from your window-screen.
It has a wide-angle lens, capturing the entire road ahead, and a clear 2-inch screen for re-watching footage.
The Dash Cam 55 features automatic incident detection (G-Sensor), when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings, thereby preserving a complete record of the event. All this information is saved to the included replaceable 8GB microSD memory card.
All in all, it's the complete dash cam package, and a steal under £90.
Garmin Dash Cam 55 | was £149.99 | now £89.99 | save £60
The small and discreet Garmin Dash Cam 55 does more than just record your drive. It starts recording the good quality (1440p) video automatically and saves footage in case of incidents. Dash Cam 55 provides advanced alerts such as Forward Collision and Lane Departure warnings for greater awareness, Go Alert to notify you when stopped traffic ahead of your vehicle begins moving again and alerts for nearby red lights and safety cameras. With your voice, you can command Dash Cam 55 to start/stop recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travel apse video capture feature — an easy, fun way to share driving footage and condense hours of driving into minutes of highlights.View Deal
- Visit Amazon's UK Prime Day page
- Visit Amazon's US Prime Day page
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (UK)
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (US)
Alternative Prime Day sales from around the web
- Currys Black Tag Summer Event – live now
- eBay UK 15 Days of Deals – live now to July 30
- Very’s Very Big Deals sale – live now
- Lovehoney UK 50% off sale – live now
- Goldsmiths sale – live now
- John Lewis clearance sale – live now
- Le Creuset summer sale – live now
- Go Outdoors sale – live now
- Made.com sale – flash sales live now
- AllSaints sale – live now
- Nike sale – live now
- Schuh sale – live now
- Office sale – live now
- Dr Martens sale – live now
- Lovehoney US 50% off sale – live now
- Walmart July sale – July 14 to July 17
- eBay US Crash Sale – July 15
- eBay US July Deals – live now until July 20
- Dell Black Friday in July – live now until July 12
- Newegg FantasTech sale – live now until July 18
- Target Deal Days – July 15 and 16
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – July 19 to August 4