Just because Amazon is running its annual Prime Day deals sales event doesn't mean other companies can't get in on the action too. HP, for example, has decided to knock up to $250 off selected laptops and desktops for the next 48 hours, making some great tech even better value.
- Browse HP's laptop and desktops deals and save up to $250 (opens in new tab)
While HP might not be the shiniest brand going, the company makes some extremely solid and reliable computers, all of which come with the latest Intel processors and Windows 10 as standard. If you're looking to be productive without shelling out thousands, HP is well worth a look.
The discounts on offer range from $100 to $250 and cover PCs for all occasions, from cheap-and-cheerful laptops to high-powered gaming desktops. Let's jump into the deals...
HP Pavilion 15T | 15.6-inch | i7 | 256GB |
$999 $749 from HP (opens in new tab)
The 15.6-inch Pavilion 15T is one of HP's best laptops. While its design is somewhat staid, the internals are anything but, offering tonnes of power for a pretty cheap upfront price. From word processing to editing images, the 15T can handle it.
HP Envy All-in-One 32-a0035 |32-inch | i5 | 1TB HHD / 256GB SSD |
$1,900 $1,759.99 from HP (opens in new tab)
Ignore the confusing name for a second: this is an all-in-one PC that can rival Apple's iMac for power and comes with a $150 discount from HP during their flash sale. If you're looking for a workhorse desktop, this one is well worth considering.
HP Envy TE01-0150xt | i5 | 1TB HDD |
$650 $499.99 from HP (opens in new tab)
The last deal we had our eye on is from HP's desktop series, offering powerful internals and an attractive design for just $500 as part of the flash sale. A great way to start building a PC, especially as high-quality monitors are so cheap now.
No matter what you're looking for from a computer, HP has something for you, and right now you could save up to $250. Don't miss out!
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales
- Apple (opens in new tab) – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy (opens in new tab) – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com (opens in new tab) – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com (opens in new tab) – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot (opens in new tab) – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP (opens in new tab) – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes (opens in new tab) – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo (opens in new tab) – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft (opens in new tab) – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg (opens in new tab) – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom (opens in new tab) – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target (opens in new tab) – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart (opens in new tab) – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15