T3 iPad Edition FAQ (Updated)
We have recently issued a brand new update to T3: iPad Edition, with an improved library, improved navigation, enhanced user-experience and bug fixes.
You can now 'archive your editions' when you have finished reading them, which should create space on your device for future editions. These archived editions can always be downloaded again, free of charge, so long as you are signed in correctly via your iTunes account, or your T3 Print/Digital subscriber account.
If the following information doesn't help solve your error in the T3 app, please email our T3 App Customer Services team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The new T3 iPad app is now available to download from the App Store. We will shortly be updating the T3 app for Google Play.
HOW TO UPDATE
To update your T3 app to the new version, please visit the Apple App Store on your device, and tap on the 'Updates' section along the bottom menu bar.
You'll see T3 in the list (if you haven't updated already!). All you need to do is tap UPDATE, and sign-in with the relevant Apple ID you always use for T3 purchases.
DOWNLOADING THE NEW T3 IPAD APP
On opening the app, you'll notice that the library and storefront are now combined. As this is a new app, you'll also see that your downloaded editions won't appear in the library. This is because its a brand new app. We've listened to your requests, and fixed many bugs and errors, and this app should hopefully provide once again the best interactive magazine experience for you.
And don't worry - all your purchases are safe and you're entitled to download and archive them as you wish.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PREVIOUS PURCHASES & SUBSCRIPTION EDITIONS
iTunes Subscribers and single edition purchases
1. Tap the top right-hand button along the menu (which looks like a cog wheel).
2. Tap on 'Restore All Purchases'.
3. Sign in with your APPLE ID credentials that you previously used to access your purchases.
4. Once signed in, all your previous purchases associated with your Apple ID will now be available to download in the T3 library.
5. If this process does not work, please delete and re-install the T3 app. Hold your finger down on the icon in the Newsstand app on your device, and tap the X. The visit the App Store and re-install a new version of the T3 app.
6. Repeat the 'Restore All Purchases' process as outlined above in steps 1-4.
T3 ACCESS ALL AREAS, T3 PRINT + DIGITAL, AND T3 TABLET ONLY SUBSCRIBERS VIA MY FAVOURITE MAGAZINES (not iTunes customers)
1. Tap the SIGN-IN button along the top left-hand corner of the library menu bar.
2. Enter your previous sign-in credentials that you created when registering your T3 print/digital account.
3. Once signed in, all your previous purchases associated with your T3 Print / Digital Subscriber Account will now be available to download in the T3 library. If your credentials do not work, please re-register by tapping the main subscription banner in the library. Please ensure you select the correct registration option for your subscriber account. There are three different types of subscriber account.
4. You'll need your ten-digit subscriber account number (starting 480...) ready to re-register for access.
5. Once you're in the correct registration area for your subscription package, you can create a new username and password for access to your editions of T3.
6. Go to the T3 library, and tap Sign in (top left button) with your new details and your editions will be ready to download.
7. If you know which subscription package you are on, you can also create your new username and password online, here: http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/content/t3-registration/.
HOW TO FIND YOUR T3 PRINT, TABLET ONLY OR ACCESS ALL AREAS SUBSCRIBER NUMBER AND ACCOUNT DETAILS
Your subscription number is the 10-digit number that can be found on your welcome email or letter at the beginning of your subscription.
Your subscriber number is also printed on the address label that comes with your magazine each month.
Or alternatively, please visit: http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/help-managing-your-account/#finding
If you have any problems finding or using your subscription number, please email our Customer Service team: email@example.com or telephone UK 0844 848 2852 International +44 1604 251 045.
For more information on how to subscribe to T3 Print & Digital subscriptions, please visit: http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/tech-gadgets/t3-print-tablet/
T3 TABLET EDITION Q+A
How can I subscribe to T3: iPad Edition using my iTunes account?
You can subscribe to the edition, inside the app library, by tapping on the 'Subscribe' button. There are a variety of subscription periods ranging from £7.99 for four issues (90 days), to £23.99 for 13 issues (one year). You'll need your Apple ID ready.
You can also subscribe to T3: iPad Edition, via our T3 All Access subscription package here:
I've forgotten my Apple iTunes ID
Please visit: https://iforgot.apple.com/iForgot/iForgot.html for a reminder!
I'm a print subscriber, can I get access to the digital version on my iPad or Android tablet?
If you are a T3 'All Access' subscriber or Tablet Only subscriber, you are entitled to download T3: iPad Edition to your iPad or large Android tablet please visit the following link for more information: http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/content/t3-registration/
Can I see my purchased editions on my iPhone too?
At this time, T3: iPad Edition is created for the iPad, the iPad mini and large Android tablets only. But, you can download T3 magazine to your iPhone or smartphone via the Zinio app: http://gb.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?productId=500257032
Can I share my digital editions with friends?
Not at this time but we are looking into this so you can send a preview to your friends via Facebook, Twitter and email.
Can I read T3 on my Google Nexus 7 tablet or my Kindle Fire HD?
Not at this time, but please watch this space for more information.
Can I transfer my Apple iTunes subscription over to a T3 All Access subscription?
Not instantly, no. We advise that you see your current iTunes subscription out, and cancel the auto-renewal feature by following this link: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
Then you can subscribe to our T3 Access All Areas package, here: http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/tech-gadgets/t3-print-tablet/
Does the edition I've just purchased expire?
No, once you purchase an edition via iTunes or your T3 subscription, its yours to keep for as long as you keep the app on your device. To access your purchases, you'll need to either sign in with your T3 Print username and password (top left button), or your Apple iTunes ID (top right button).
The T3 app keeps crashing on my device
Please delete and re-install a new version of the app from the App Store or Google Play store.
My T3 editions keep getting deleted from the library
The iOS system triggers a 'cleaner' when your device is over 75-80% capacity. Please archive a few editions and content on your device, and manage your storage via iTunes, by tethering the device to your Mac or PC.
I've upgraded my iPad to a newer model. Can I see my old editions and download new ones?
Yes, please sign-in with your T3 subscriber credentials, or your Apple iTunes ID for continued access to your purchases.
I'd like to cancel my iTunes subscription to T3: iPad Edition
You can find information on how to cancel your Apple iTunes subscription here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
I cannot get the T3 app to work, is there someone who can help?
Please email our T3 Customer Services team at: firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your T3: iPad Edition. We'll respond within three working days.
This also applies to T3: Android Edition readers.