We know the importance of quality and sustainability when it comes to shopping for new products. And when it comes to both, Miele leads the way. This German brand is a benchmark for great build, market leading Innovations and unrivalled performance. It produces timeless designs with true longevity. Miele’s products are tested for up to 20 years of daily use1. It truly is quality ahead of its time.
Miele is a premium brand. If you want true sustainability and longevity, it’s well worth the investment. In the long run, that oven, washing machine, fridge freezer or dishwasher will actually work out cheaper than one from a brand that’s less obsessed with quality, because it will last longer overall, with less need for pricey repairs. Miele uses only high-grade materials that can be easily repaired and easily recycled.
Purchasing Miele products has never been easier, with one of their key retail partners being AO.com. This much-loved e-shop provides great value for everyone, huge choice and has over 240,000 5-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Miele is obsessed with making appliances of super-high quality. Quality that stands the test of time. That’s why their bulging trophy cabinet includes awards including a series of Which? Best Buys, Which? Eco Buys and QuietMark certifications. It also won Which? Large Appliance Brand 2020.
Another fantastic bragging point for Miele is that their appliances are energy efficient -achieving ‘A’ energy ratings, with benchmarks for those ratings having been made much tougher to achieve in recent years.
Let’s take a look at two best-selling, T3-selected Miele products, both available now at AO.com…
Miele WSG663: a washing machine built to last
This is a classic Miele product. On the outside, it’s a premium-built, no-nonsense laundry appliance. On the inside, it’s pure quality all the way, with innovative features and stunning performance guaranteed.
- Miele WSG663 is incredibly sustainable. Tested for 20 years’ of use1, five days per week, it also has an A energy rating that’s equivalent to A+++ under the old rating system. It’s also been garlanded with Which? Best Buy and Which? Eco Buy awards.
- It’s incredibly quiet. The long-life motor uses frictionless magnets instead of brushes, so noise is reduced to the point that you’ll barely notice it’s there. That means it’s perfect for open plan living and can be used at night without annoying your neighbours. No wonder it has QuietMark approval.
- The ingenious TwinDos system uses exactly the right amount of detergent for every wash,saving up to 30% detergent meaning you’ll never waste any. Coupled with the smart Load Recognition, you will never waste water or energy.
- The honeycomb-patterned drum protects your clothes, swaddling them in a fine film of water against its smooth surface to prevent snagging, so they remain in just-new condition for longer.
- AddLoad function means you can pause a wash programme at any point to add or remove items.
- Miele@Mobile app lets you check on your laundry’s progress from anywhere
- Shop for the Miele WSG663 at AO.com now
Miele H2267BP: the oven with everything
If you’re fed up of ovens that don’t maintain the right temperature, look no further than this sleek, stainless steel single oven from Miele. It is guaranteed to keep within 1ºC of your chosen temp at all times during cooking. It can also reach 160ºC in less than 5 minutes, so there’s no waiting around. Taking a rather longer-term view, this large-capacity, 76-litre oven is also tested for 20 years of cooking1 and that is by no means the end of its talents.
- There’s no need for manual cleaning and chemicals with the H2267BP. Just fire up the pyrolytic cleaning function and the door locks, before the temperature is raised ultra-high. This turns grease and food residue to ash that can be simply swept and wiped away afterwards.
- Spacious flexible 76l capacity boasting 5 shelves with generous spacing to fit more in. There’s enough room to bake multiple cupcakes and cookies, or a roast dinner with all the trimmings.
- Multiple cooking programmes make it easy to find the perfect cooking method for every meal.
- Comes with two baking trays and a wire rack for baking all of which have Miele’s patented PerfectClean non-stick coating making them incredibly easy to clean.
- Easy access via smooth glide telescopic runners which enable you to safely check on your meal’s progress.
- Shop for the Miele H2267BP at AO.com now