I've already written about my best Amazon Prime Day headphones pick (spoiler: the Bose NC Headphones 700 over-ears), but there's an absolute steal in the true wireless earbuds (TWS) market for the Prime Day 2022 sales too.
Browse all Headphones & Earbuds Prime Day deals (opens in new tab)
Shop the Prime Day sale (opens in new tab)
I'm talking, of course, about the Sony WF-1000XM3 in-ears, which upon their release in 2019 bagged a T3 five-star review (you can also check out all the Prime Day T3 five-star products in Amazon's sale), impressing with their audio clout and deft active noise-cancelling (ANC) features.
Sony WF-1000XM3: was £220, now £75.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
You're not going to find a better true wireless headphones deal than this for 2022's Amazon Prime Day.
It's a great example of what a little age can bring: Sony's last-gen earbuds may not be quite as up-to-date as the XM4 model, but they still deliver big where it matters – and for a cut of the price this Prime Day.
They're worth their original £220 list price, so to be able to bag these in-ears for a mere £76 is an absolute steal. That's a giant 65% off the original price!
Even today, these Sony earphones are still among the best TWS buys, despite being replaced by the newer WF-1000XM4 model. And you'll already have seen why in the deals box above.
Their price has been slashed to a mere £76 in the UK, which is less than you can purchase various 'budget' headphones competitors for. Take my word for it: that's going to be an unrivalled deal this Amazon Prime Day.
But be quick: Amazon's sales extravaganza only runs for two days, through close of Wednesday 13 July, before prices in theory reset. And with demand high, stock isn't going to last out all that long.
The only catch to this earbuds deal? The black finish will cost you more. But even that model, at £98, is a certified bargain too.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – UK
- Argos.co.uk (opens in new tab) – cheap garden and DIY equipment, toys, tech and more
- AO.com (opens in new tab) – major deals on appliances, including fridges, ovens and coffee machines
- Currys.co.uk (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)– epic deals! Up to 30% off hundreds of items
- Dell.co.uk (opens in new tab) – 'Black Friday in July' event; laptops from £249
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab) – save on new or refurbished gadgets and home appliances
- Very.co.uk (opens in new tab) – deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off a wide range of sex toys
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – watches and jewellery half price
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – great savings, including some big Le Creuset discounts
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – seasonal offers on high-end cookware
- Nike (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off trainers and sportswear
- ASOS (opens in new tab) – summer savings knock up to 80% off
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – up to 70% off shoes, sandals and trainers
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba (opens in new tab) – save big on mattresses and sleep bundles