Harrods is an iconic British department store and the Harrods Boxing Day sales are legendary, with people traditionally queuing throughout Christmas night in the hope to be first through the door to grab one of a handful of massively discounted Boxing Day sale deals.
This year, things are different as the Harrods Boxing Day sale has started already, and it's offering up to 50% across the store. In total, there are over 7,500 products in the sale, including fashion, furniture, beauty and more. So if you've ever fancied shopping the Harrods Boxing Day sale but you're not really keen on traveling to London to queue in the cold, then now is your chance as you don't need to leave your house AND you don't need to wait for Boxing Day.
- Shop the Harrods Boxing Day sale: save up to 50%
- T3's guide to the best Boxing Day sales of 2020
- Next Boxing Day sale: over 16,000 items half price or less
As well as being brought forward with an early start, the Harrods Boxing Day sale runs through into early 2021, so that means you have around three whole weeks to shop the Harrods sale – so you can get your Christmas shopping done now and treat yourself a little later. Or treat yourself now, we won't judge.
The links below take you straight to the many Harrods Boxing Day sale departments where you can save big on designer brands.
- Beauty Sale
- Beauty Gift Sets
- Home Sale
- Bedding & Duvets
- Cookware & Bakeware
- Women's Clothing Sale
- All Accessories
- All Shoes
- Men's Clothing Sale
- All Clothing
- All Accessories
- Kid's Clothing Sale
There really are some fantastic discounts on offer from brands including Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Issey Miyake, Paul Smith, Valentino and lots more. So if you want to stock up on designer brands and save up to 50% you do NOT want to miss this sale.
If you need a bit of help choosing, Harrods also has a remote Personal Shopping service to offer you one-to-one advice on gifting inspiration, new arrivals and more. It's completely free to use and you can find out more about the service here.
Harrods Boxing Day opening times
Want to shop at Harrods in person? The store is open, with social distancing measures in place, and face coverings are mandatory. These are the Harrods Boxing Day opening times.
December 26: 11am-8pm
December 27: 11:30am-6pm
December 28 to 31: 11am-7pm
Which other London department stores are having Boxing Day sales?
If you're already in town for the Harrods Boxing Day sale you might want to check out some of the other stores, though remember that public transport is limited on Boxing day. Below are some of the London stores that traditionally open on December 26 for their Boxing Day sales.
- Fortnum & Mason
- Harvey Nichols
- Peter Jones
Boxing Day sales around the web
- Amazon Boxing Day sale: huge savings in every department
- Argos Boxing Day sale: save on toys, games, and home and garden items
- ASOS Boxing Day sale: up to 70% off clothes, and an extra 15% for new customers
- Boots Boxing Day sale: save up to 1/2 price on 1000s of items
- Currys Boxing Day sale: save up to 40% on over 1,000 products
- Halfords Boxing Day sale: up to 25% off in-car technology
- Harrods Boxing Day sale: save up to 50% on designer clothing
- H&M Boxing Day sale: 50% off online and in store
- John Lewis Boxing Day sale: up to 70% off now across the store
- Lovehoney Boxing Day sale: up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- Made.com Boxing Day sale: save up to 40% on furniture and homewares
- Marks and Spencer Boxing Day sale: up to 50% off clothes and household goods
- Next Boxing Day sale: 16,000 items half-price or less
- River Island Boxing Day sale: up to 50% off fashion for women, men and kids
- Simba Boxing Day sale: 35% off mattresses
- Wayfair Boxing Day sale: save on furniture, lighting and more