TV and home theater are featuring heavily in this year's best Prime Day deals, especially for the high-end stuff. But hidden among the latest Best Buy deals is this low-price jewel from Samsung, which gives you a big, powerhouse stereo soundbar upgrade for just $129 – that's half price!
The soundbar is packed with power, giving far punchier sound than built-in TV speakers can manage. That will help in everything from delicate speech – which will stand out from soundtracks better – to booming explosions, which will rock the room thanks to the included subwoofer. That sub connects to the soundbar totally wirelessly too, so you can position it anywhere without a trailing cable.
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon UK (opens in new tab)
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon US (opens in new tab)
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon UK (opens in new tab)
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon US (opens in new tab)
At 34 inches wide, the soundbar is perfect for smaller TVs – 43 inches up to 55 inches should suit it well.
One really great touch is that it has HDMI passthrough, meaning that it can connect to your TV over HDMI-ARC, but you won't lose one of your precious HDMI ports by hooking it up. There's a HDMI input on the soundbar, so you can plug a device into there, and it will still end up at the TV.
The soundbar supports Dolby Audio – not Dolby Atmos at this price, no surprise, but it means you'll get great quality from your movies and TV.
Samsung 2.1ch 290W Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer | Save 50% | Now $129 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
This stereo soundbar gives you a big boost in speaker power, with Dolby Audio support keeping it crisp and clear. It connects to your TV over HDMI, with a separate HDMI input so you still connect just as many other devices. A wireless subwoofer adds real kick to movies and music.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales
- Apple (opens in new tab) – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy (opens in new tab) – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com (opens in new tab) – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com (opens in new tab) – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot (opens in new tab) – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP (opens in new tab) – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes (opens in new tab) – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo (opens in new tab) – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft (opens in new tab) – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg (opens in new tab) – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom (opens in new tab) – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target (opens in new tab) – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart (opens in new tab) – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15