Welcome to all the best deals at Currys PC World!
We've gathered together all the best Currys deals for you so you can snap up the best in consumer electronics for a lot less.
Currys has plenty of festive deals this year including lots of TV deals. In fact, Currys said it has 45% more deals available for shoppers over the busiest Black Friday shopping period in late November.
Top brands this year include Samsung, Dyson, Hotpoint, HP, Sony, GoPro, LG and Asus across large domestic appliances, TVs, computing and smart tech.
The retailer also raised its stock levels by around 40% in preparation for Black Friday, just so it didn't run out of anything - that's one of the reasons why it's a great place to shop this festive period.
- Currys deals homepage
- TV and Entertainment deals
- Computing deals
- Small kitchen appliances
- All of Currys' TV-advertised products right here
Cyber Monday 2016 retailer quick links!
Key trends that Currys PC World predicted for the Christmas buying period this year:
- Customer demand for 4K technology and their desire for even bigger screen sizes is expected to break new barriers. Sales of 4K TVs are already up over 40% YOY, with more mega-screen products available than ever before.
- Premium coffee machines proved particularly popular last Christmas and they’re set to stay that way for 2016 with shoppers able to enjoy up to 50% of selected models.
- Smart home product sales are expected to be 500% higher YOY thanks to the introduction of products such as the Amazon Echo
- Laptops to once again prove a key category on the back of last year’s success with a PC set to sell every two seconds
- The retailer expects to sell more than 20 fitness trackers and smartwatches every minute on Black Friday
- Drones sales are also set to soar this year by 120% as they’ve boomed in popularity, whilst wireless headphones sales are set to continue to break records at +200% year on year
- Across white goods, cordless vacuum cleaners and American fridge freezers are expected to be the most popular items, with over 20% more stock for Black Friday this year