Not to be outdone by Amazon's Prime Day deals, Best Buy is launching some big-gun discounts of its own during Prime Day, and this one's the biggest of all. There are lots of great Best Buy deals happening right now, but none with 75% off!
Denon's AVR-X2600H is arguably the best mid-range AV receiver around, with support for 7.2 channels of audio, Dolby Atmos and DST:X 3D audio, and 8(!) 4K HDR HDMI inputs. For $200, you could buy it just as an HDMI switch and it'd be good value…
Of course, it'll be even more useful if you're using it to build a surround sound system. Supporting 7.2 channels means it can be used for either a seven-speaker surround system with one or two subwoofers, or it can power a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos system with two overhead speakers and five around you.
If you don't go for adding height speakers, the AVR-X2600H actually has height virtualization built-in, so it can fake the effect surprisingly convincingly through your regular surround speakers, so if you have a setup like this already, this could be an worthy upgrade for your current receiver.
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon UK
- Browse all Amazon Prime Day deals at Amazon US
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon UK
- Get a FREE Amazon Prime trial at Amazon US
Naturally, it decodes audio directly from your HDMI sources and applies its own impeccable amplification, but it also has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi built in, so you can stream music to it easily over Apple AirPlay, Spotify, Tidal and more.
Denon AVR-X2600H | Save 75% | Now $200 at Best Buy
This AV receiver offers 7.2 channels of output at a maximum of 125W per channel. Eight 4K HDR HDMI inputs provide plenty of connectivity, along with composite video and USB. Various smart features and streaming support make it a totally modern addition to your home cinema setup.
In theory, this offer ends on October 14, but we don't expect stock to last that long – get while the going's good!
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales
- Apple – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15