Dreams will come true and hearts will be broken as Chelsea and Man City battle it out for the biggest prize in club football. Chelsea have been here before, lifting the trophy with the big ears in 2012 after slipping up in 2008, but for Man City this is uncharted territory. Read on for your full guide to getting a Chelsea vs Man City live stream and watch the Champions League final online from anywhere.
Pep Guardiola's richly talented team, featuring Kevin de Bruyne, Rúben Dias, İlkay Gündoğan and Phil Foden, is surely the strongest in the world right now, but the Spaniard has a habit of over-complicating things on big European nights, and City have wobbled of late.
As well as conceding three against goal-shy Brighton and Newcastle in recent weeks, they've lost twice to Chelsea, who are becoming a bogey team for Pep's superstars.
Mason Mount has established himself as one of the world's top midfielders, Antonio Rüdiger looks unstoppable, while Hakim Ziyech seems to have a knack for scoring against City. However, Thomas Tuchel will be sweating over the fitness of N'Golo Kanté, who could prove most crucial of all.
It's a must-watch for football fans everywhere, and we've got all the info on how to live stream Chelsea vs Man City from anywhere. And if you're out of the country and can't access your preferred domestic broadcaster, you can always use a VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions (opens in new tab).
Chelsea vs Man City kick-off time
The Chelsea vs Man City game is being played at Estádio do Dragão in Porto, and kicks off at 8pm WEST on Saturday, May 29. Rather neatly, that's 8pm BST, with BT Sport (opens in new tab)'s coverage starting at 6pm BST.
In the US, it's a 3pm ET / 12pm PT kick-off, but fans in Australia need to brace for an early morning or a very late night, with the game starting at 5am AEST on Sunday morning.
How to live stream Chelsea vs Man City if you're abroad
If you're out of the country for the Champions League final, you can still get access to a live stream - simply drop a shoulder and a shimmy, and use the best VPN around to get past those geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of YouTube, BT Sport, Paramount Plus, DAZN or Optus Sport when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop on a server within the US or UK (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is the champ of VPN providers (opens in new tab) with its excellent speed, plethora of security features, and, of course, its ability to unlock geo-restricted content and get us the best seat in the house for Chelsea vs Man City.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab), allowing you to give it a shot and find out if it's actually the service for you, before you part with your hard-earned dollar. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
- Try out ExpressVPN 100% risk free to stream Chelsea vs Man City (opens in new tab)
How to watch Chelsea vs Man City: live stream Champions League final FREE in the UK
Because it's the Champions League final, the Chelsea vs Man City game is being shown for FREE on BT Sport's YouTube channel (opens in new tab), as well as the BT Sport website (opens in new tab). The build-up starts nice and early at 6pm BST, ahead of kick-off at 8pm.
If you're already a BT Sport (opens in new tab) subscriber, you can also watch the Champions League final on BT Sport 1.
The Champions League might be over, but BT Sport covers lots of other competitions and events, including MLB and MotoGP.
If you're interested in signing up, a subscription to BT Sport starts at £10 per month, but there's also a Monthly Pass available if you don't want to commit to a lengthy contract.
If you aren't in the country for the Chelsea vs Man City game, using a VPN (opens in new tab) will allow you to watch the Champions League final just like you would if you were at home as one of the best YouTube VPN (opens in new tab) providers about.
How to live stream Chelsea vs Man City anywhere else in the world
Regardless of where you're tuning in from, there's a Chelsea vs Man City live stream for you that'll let you catch every pass, dribble and shot - and, of course, the tears of joy and pain that follow.
The Chelsea vs Man City game is being shown on streaming service Paramount Plus (opens in new tab) in the US, which costs $9.99 a month for the ad-free version or $5.99 a month with ads. However, you can tune in for free thanks to the 7-day FREE Paramount Plus trial (opens in new tab).
The Chelsea vs Man City game is set to get underway at 3pm ET / 12pm PT.
Those timings apply in Canada too, where you can also watch Chelsea vs Man City without paying a cent, with a DAZN FREE trial (opens in new tab). After that, a subscription costs CA$19.99 per month, or CA$150 for 12 months.
Fans based in Australia need to wake up early to watch Chelsea vs Man City, as kick-off is set for the unsociable time of 5am AEST on Sunday morning. You can watch the game on Optus Sport (opens in new tab), with a subscription costing AUS$15 per month.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and watch a Champions League final live stream as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac, VPN for Android smartphones, an iPad VPN, and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream Chelsea vs Man City, all you need to do is select a UK server from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over those geo-restrictions, with the likes of YouTube and BT Sport opening their online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab).