The local hero returns to Anfield, and Liverpool fans hope he's bringing the gift of three lovely points. Whoever you're supporting, keep reading for your full guide to getting a Liverpool vs Aston Villa live stream and watching the Premier League game online from anywhere.
With three wins from four, Steven Gerrard's Villa side are on a rousing upwards trajectory. They gave league leaders Man City a run for their money two weeks ago, and they'll face Liverpool with the memories of last season's spectacular 7-2 victory running through their minds.
Jurgen Klopp has greased up the hinges and turned the Reds into a well-oiled machine once again. They're on a run of six consecutive wins in all competitions, and are looking the strongest of the title contenders at the moment.
Mohamed Salah is unstoppable, but with Sadio Mane and Diogo Jota also firing on all cylinders, it's going to be a big day for Tyrone Mings and Emi Martinez. We've got all the info on how to live stream Liverpool vs Aston Villa from anywhere. And if you're out of the country and can't access your preferred domestic broadcaster, you can always use a VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions.
Liverpool vs Aston Villa kick-off time
The Liverpool vs Aston Villa game is being played at Anfield and kicks off at 3pm GMT on Saturday, December 11.
That makes it a 10am ET / 7am PT start in the US. It'll be a late night for Premier League fans in Australia, with the game starting at 2am AEDT on Saturday night/Sunday morning.
How to live stream Liverpool vs Aston Villa if you're abroad
If you're out of the country right now, you can still get access to a live stream - simply drop a shoulder and a shimmy, and use the best VPN around to get past those geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of Sling or Optus Sport when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop on a server within the US or UK (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is the top dog of VPN providers with its excellent speed, plethora of security features, and, of course, its ability to unlock geo-restricted content and get us the best seat in the house for Liverpool vs Aston Villa.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee, allowing you to give it a shot and find out if it's actually the service for you, before you part with your hard-earned dollar. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
Can you watch Liverpool vs Aston Villa in the UK?
Unfortunately, no broadcasters are showing the Liverpool vs Aston Villa game in the UK because of that pesky Saturday afternoon blackout.
The rule prevents any football that's being played between 2.45pm and 5.15pm from being broadcast live in the UK.
However, there are plenty of games on TV both before and after, with BT Sport showing Man City vs Wolves from 12.30pm GMT, and Sky Sports showing Huddersfield vs Coventry at 12.30pm, and Norwich vs Man United at 5.30pm.
If you aren't in the country right now, using a VPN will allow you to tune in just like you would if you were at home.
How to live stream Liverpool vs Aston Villa anywhere else in the world
If you're looking to tune in from elsewhere, there's a Liverpool vs Aston Villa live stream for you that'll let you catch every pass, dribble and shot - and all of those delicious dark arts too.
The game is being shown on USA Network in the US. If you don't have the channel on cable, OTT streaming service Sling TV includes USA Network in its Blue package, which costs just $10 for your first month and $35 a month thereafter. Kick-off is scheduled for 10am ET / 7am PT.
Those timings also apply in Canada, where you can tune in on DAZN, which is live streaming every game of the Premier League season. A subscription costs $20 a month or $150 for a year, but you can take advantage of a 1-month FREE trial.
Fans based in Australia can watch Liverpool vs Aston Villa at 2am AEDT on Saturday night/Sunday morning on Optus Sport, which costs AUS$15 per month and is showing every single game this season.
Abroad? Why not install a VPN so you can tune in just like you would if you were at home?
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and watch a Liverpool vs Aston Villa live stream as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac, VPN for Android smartphones, an iPad VPN, and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream Liverpool vs Aston Villa, all you need to do is select the right server from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over those geo-restrictions, with your broadcaster of choice opening its online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee.