If you want to grab a live stream of the England vs Wales rugby match, live from the Six Nations 2022, you’re now in the right (oval) ballpark. Whether you’re away from home, an ex-pat, an overseas rugby fan, or just like watching sports on a laptop or phone, we have the live stream and the know-how you need.
You’d better get a move on, as it‘s half time already. England dominated first-half possession and ran up a 12-0 lead, courtesy of four penalties from Marcus Smith, the host nation’s latest wonder boy. However, Wales have come back strongly in the second half, with two tries in quick succession reducing England’s lead.
That said, it’s not been a great game. Both of these sides are ‘rebuilding’, which is a polite way of saying ‘mediocre’, if I’m being honest. However it is excitingly poised now.
Read on for your full guide to getting an online England vs Wales live stream and watch Six Nations from anywhere. We've got all the info on how to live stream England vs Wales no matter where you are in the world with our guide below. And if you happen to be outside of the country and can't access your preferred domestic broadcaster, you can always use a VPN to bypass those geo-restrictions (opens in new tab).
When can I live stream England vs Wales in the UK?
This 2022 Six Nation round three fixture takes place on Saturday, February 26 and watch all the action from Twickenham with kick-off at 4.45pm GMT. Around the globe, that's 11.45am ET / 8.45am PT / 3.45am AEDT.
How to live stream England vs Wales online in the UK for FREE
In the UK, Six Nations 2022 fixtures have been split between the BBC and ITV, with Welsh-language station S4C offering coverage of every Wales match.
You can live stream England vs Wales on ITV 1, with rugby fans able to catch all the game coverage starting from 4pm GMT and kick-off at 4.45pm.
ITV is free-to-air and you can watch online with its on-demand platform, ITVHub (opens in new tab). This means you can live stream England vs Wales on a number of devices including:
- Desktop: Windows, Mac
- Mobiles: iOS, Android
- Streaming devices: Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Now TV
- Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield
- Smart TVs: Samsung TV (2012 and later), FreeSat, YouView (BT, Talk Talk, Sony), Freeview Play, Virgin V6 Box
How to live stream England vs Wales if you're abroad
If you're out of the country for the this weekend's Six Nations action, you can still get access to a live stream - simply use the best VPN around to avoid geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of ITV, NBC and DAZN when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop onto a server within the US or UK (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is our pick of VPN providers (opens in new tab) - With its consistent high speeds, and wealth of security features, alongside its ability to unlock geo-restricted content, you can live stream this weekend's rugby with ExpressVPN.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab), allowing you to give it a go and find out if it's actually the service for you before you well and truly part with your hard-earned dollar. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
- Try out ExpressVPN 100% risk free to live stream Six Nations rugby. (opens in new tab)
How to live stream England vs Wales Six Nations in the US
Streaming service Peacock TV (opens in new tab) has exclusive rights to show every 2022 Six Nations rugby match live in the the US, with kick-off Stateside for this game at 11.45am ET / 8.45am PT.
Peacock will set you back just $4.99 a month for its ad-supported service.
As well as giving you access to live Six Nations coverage, it also offers Premiership Rugby and Heineken Champions Cup action, as well as a ton of premium sports coverage, TV shows, and movies. Alternatively, you can pay a $10 a month for commercial-free coverage.
If you're already a Peacock subscriber, but are abroad during the 2022 Six Nations, don't forget that you can still tune in like you're at home with the help of a good VPN (opens in new tab).
How to live stream England vs Wales Six Nations anywhere else in the world
No matter which corner of the world you're tuning in from, there is an England vs Wales Six Nations live stream for you.
It's good news for those looking to tune in from Ireland, as terrestrial networks RTE and Virgin Media will be splitting broadcasting duties and showing all of the Six Nations live for free, including this match. England vs Wales will be broadcast live on RTE 2 with coverage starting at 4pm IST ahead of the 4.45pm IST kick-off, meaning you can watch the game online for free using RTÉ Player (opens in new tab).
French fans looking to watch this big game can tune into free-to-air channel FR2 (opens in new tab). The game starts at 5.45pm CET.
For egg chasing fans in Canada, sports streaming service DAZN (opens in new tab) has you covered. Pay $20 per month or an annual subscription of $150, which gets you loads more sporting action, including every NFL game, Premier League and Champions League soccer, and much more.
For those willing to wake up at an unsociable hour Down Under, subscription service Stan Sport (opens in new tab) will be showing all Six Nations matches live in Australia, including England vs Wales. A subscription currently costs $10 per month (on top of a $10 Stan sub), but you can take advantage of a 7-day FREE trial (opens in new tab). Kick-off is at 3.45am AEDT.
New Zealanders can live stream all of this year's Six Nation matches , including this match with the help of pay TV platform Sky Sport (opens in new tab). If you're a subscriber you can watch online using the country's Sky Go service (opens in new tab), while cord-cutters and anyone else can try the Sky Sport Now (opens in new tab) streaming-only platform - where a weekly pass costs just $19.99. Kick-off for Kiwis for this match is at 5.45am NZST.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and live stream England vs Wales at the Six Nations as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anomality as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac, and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream England vs Wales, all you need to do is select a UK server from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over those geo-restrictions with the likes of BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub opening its online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee (opens in new tab).