The new issue of T3 is here, sharing all the cutting-edge tech you need to entertain outside.
Looking for stuff to keep you occupied over the upcoming spring bank holiday? Then check out the latest issue of T3, which we’ve crammed full of great gadgets for kicking back outside. Whether you fancy grilling up some food with friends, kicking back in the sun or having a get-together in the garden, we’ve got no end of tech to make the most of your time outdoors, from pizza ovens to party speakers.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue. Discover how LG’s G3 is the brightest OLED TV ever, which light, easy-to-fly drone tops our rankings, how Sonos’s superb speaker is kicking off a whole new sound era and so much more!
Explore more of what you'll find in the issue just below!
- Get this issue in our iPad edition
- Read us on Android phones and tablets
- Read T3 and 100s of other top mags at Readly
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:
- Entertain outdoors – glorious gadgets to turn your garden into the ultimate tech hangout
- LG G3 reviewed – the brightest OLED TV on the market, thanks to its brilliant Micro Lens Array
- Lightweight drones group test – which UAVs will soar like birds and shoot awesome images?
- Sonos Era 300 rated – speakers don’t get more immersive than this curiously shaped beast
- State-of-the-art screens – TV tech so impressive you’ll never want to return to reality
- Garmin Forerunner 265 tested – does its lovely AMOLED display justify the price?
- Sensational sound for every activity – audio kit for everything from running to hot-tubbing
- Polestar 4 – a superb EV SUV squeezed into a coupe chassis
- Honor Magic 5 Pro reviewed – a powerful phone with a beaut of a screen
And so much more!
So discover all the transformative tech and cutting-edge gadgets you can get your hands on by subscribing to T3 today.