The new issue of T3 is here, offering all the fantastic tech you need to get fit this January.
Discover top tech for levelling up your exercise regimen, whether you want to improve your gait, gain muscle more easily or track your cardiovascular health. Get your hands on great workout gadgets, from smart weights and percussion massagers to connected insoles and gamified heart monitors.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! Enjoy flawless TV audio with supreme soundbars from £299 to over £2k, check out our review of the Apple’s light-speed MacBook Air, browse top-notch notebooks for tackling any endeavour and hop on one of 24 electrifying e-scooters, ebikes and e-vehicles.
You can read a sample of the magazine right in your browser just below!
Even better, during our January sale, you can try out three issues of T3 for just £3 – that’s an astonishing 80% off. So make sure you head over to our store and get yours before the sale ends (opens in new tab) at 10am GMT on 18 January!
- Get 3 issues of T3 for just £3! (opens in new tab)
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the new issue, you’ll find:
- Get fit faster – tone up with home gym tech, fix your posture with yoga wearables and add muscle easily with smart weights
- Superb soundbars – revel in room-filling sound with these truly astounding discrete bars
- MacBook Air reviewed – with its M1 chip, the new Air is nothing short of a speed revolution
- Ideal laptops for every task – discover your dream machine for Zooming, working or streaming
- Samsung Q800T tested – with scorching whites and deep inky blacks, this is an unbeatable £2K 8K set
- Exhilarating e-scooters and ebikes – Spend less time in traffic and go green with these commute-cutting e-vehicles
- HomePod Mini rated – the best-sounding small smart speaker out there
- Apple AirPods Max – the spatial audio ANC cans add a whole new dimension to soundtracks
- Huawei Watch Fit reviewed – the sleek activity tracker is affordable but brimming with features
Take a look inside
GET 3 ISSUES OF T3 FOR JUST £3!
Not only does subscribing mean you’ll get every issue of T3 straight to your door but if you subscribe now, you can get 3 issues for just £3 (opens in new tab) – that’s a whopping 80% off the cover price! Hurry, offer ends at 10am GMT 18 January.
Get 3 issues of T3 today for just £3!
(opens in new tab)Can't get to the shops but don't want to miss out on the latest issue of the UK's best-selling gadget magazine? When you subscribe today, you'll save 80% on the cover price and get three issues of T3 magazine delivered direct to your door!