It's that time of year again all of a sudden: Amazon Prime Day is upon us, bringing with it a ton of deep discounts and quick-fire deals covering basically everything you could possibly want from fashion to fitness to TVs to laptops and smartphones.
Samsung's Galaxy A71, a mid-range handset that packs a punch, is a good example of the kind of deals on offer, clocking in at $180 less than it would usually cost.
Mid-range is perhaps the wrong name for the A71. The first thing you'll notice is the fact it has a whopping 6.7-inch display, easily rivalling the high-end Galaxys and iPhones of the world, which has been paired with 128GB storage (with a microSD) and a quad rear-camera system that takes crisp and clear photos in all conditions.
Android 10 drives the user experience, offering a load of cool new features and improvements, with Samsung's One UI overlaid. There's a 4,500mAh battery, giving you enough oomph to get through an entire day.
Basically, this is the real deal Galaxy smartphone but for a fraction of the price.
Samsung Galaxy A71 | $419.99 from Amazon
A huge screen, four cameras on the back, an under-display fingerprint sensor, loads of storage and expansion slot, all-day battery life... There isn't much the A71 can't do.
There's never been a better time to grab the Galaxy A71 than right now, with a $180 discount on Amazon Prime Day.
Fancy something by Amazon? We're tracking the best deals as they come in.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Apple – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15