Amazon Prime Day has begun and with it a torrent of fantastic deals on basically everything you can imagine: fashion, TVs, tablets, smartphones, toys, and, of course, Amazon's own devices and services.
One deal that caught our eye is for Samsung's Galaxy Tab A 10.1, a clear rival to Apple's iPad, which is being offered with a $120 discount for a few days.
The 10.1 sits somewhere in the middle of Samsung's tablet range, offering an edge-to-edge display, Android 10, 3GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and an 8MP rear camera and 5PM front camera for video calls, selfies, and the like. It's a pretty well stocked device that definitely won't disappoint, even under heavier workloads.
As more of our work moves online, having a tablet can be a real bonus for presentations, watching things, reading books, and so on. Staring at a small(er) screen all day long isn't the best and we think 10.1-inches is a good compromise.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 | $179.99 from Amazon
A $120 off anything is a good deal but that's especially true for one of Samsung's best tablets, a true iPad alternative that doesn't miss out on any of the high-end features.
If you've been holding off on getting a tablet for a while, or want to change out an older model, then this deal for the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 should be very tempting.
Want something from Amazon? We're tracking the best deals on Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Apple – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15