It's finally arrived: Amazon Prime Day, postponed a few times, is happening and with it come deals on basically everything you can imagine, from fitness to games consoles to laptops to fashion. If you've had your eye on something for a while, the next few days are a very good time.
A good example: Samsung's Galaxy S20 5G, one of its latest and greatest smartphones, has over $250 off on Amazon as part of the sales festivities.
- View all deals live right now at Amazon US (opens in new tab)
- Get a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime (opens in new tab)
While the S20 might be the baby of the pack, that doesn't mean it can't pack a punch and Samsung has worked to cram as much as it can't into a smaller body than its S20 Ultra and Note counterparts. The display is still a generous 6.2-inches and there's 128GB of storage onboard, paired with 8GB of RAM, enough to rip through almost any task.
On the back, there's a triple camera array, giving extra zoom and depth. There's an under-screen fingerprint sensor and facial recognition for extra security, too. Android 10 is on offer with Samsung's One UI, bringing with it tons of features, improvements, and updates.
Basically, this is a hefty smartphone, made even heftier by the generous deal on offer.
So, if you've been patiently waiting for a price drop on the Galaxy S20 for a while, now is a great time to make the jump.
Want something by Amazon? We're tracking the best deals throughout Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Apple (opens in new tab) – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy (opens in new tab) – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com (opens in new tab) – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com (opens in new tab) – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot (opens in new tab) – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP (opens in new tab) – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes (opens in new tab) – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo (opens in new tab) – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft (opens in new tab) – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg (opens in new tab) – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom (opens in new tab) – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target (opens in new tab) – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart (opens in new tab) – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15