Prime Day deals from Amazon this year are more numerous than ever – there are literally thousands of awesome discounts up for grabs right now, on everything from technology to toys, and fashion to phones.
And, one of the biggest discounts currently up for grabs in terms of computing products is on this stylish and tiny bezel LG 24-inch IPS monitor, which boasts LG's premium-grade ArcLine Design.
The LG 24MP88HV-S features LG's stunning Infinity Display, which means the panel on this monitor is surrounded by just 2.5 mm thick bezels. This makes for a really engulfing and immersive viewing experience.
Elsewhere, this Prime Day deal delivers a 1920x1080p Full HD resolution, -178 / 178-degree viewing angles and an in-built black stabilizer, too. Color depth rests t 16.7 million while this model also supports LG's Screen Split 2.0 feature that lets you customise your monitor with up to 14 different viewing options.
We think this is a great Prime Day deal, and its full details can be viewed below:
LG 24-inch IPS Monitor with Infinity Display | $149.99 | 50% saving
We love LG's monitors here at T3 as they offer stylish, well-built panels that deliver across the board. And here, right now during Amazon Prime Day, the LG 24MP88HV is reduced by a whopping 50% down from $299.99 to just $149.99. The monitor comes with free delivery, too.View Deal
For even more great monitors be sure to scope out T3's best 4K monitors and best gaming monitors guide, which is stuffed full of top recommendations.
Below we've also got all the great Prime Day deals on Amazon's own devices like Echo, Fire and Kindle. Simply browse the chart below to find the product you've had your eye on.
Lastly, lots of other US retailers are also having rival Amazon Prime Day sales, and the best of those can be viewed below, too. Don't miss out, grab some bargains today and get your winter holiday shopping in the bag.
Amazon Prime Day alternative sales – US
- Apple – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot – save on Fall furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo – Semi-Annual Sale brings deep discounts to gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – get your computer parts for less this October
- Nordstrom – new markdowns, up to 40% off!
- Target – Target Deal Days Sales Event takes on Amazon Prime Day
- Walmart – Big Save Event from October 11 through October 15