We are fairly certain that most people do their Christmas shopping around Black Friday at Amazon. It's understandable, especially if you consider the Amazon Black Friday discounts available now, such as this Fitbit Inspire deal that brings the price down of this capable Fitbit fitness tracker to cheapest ever. There are even more Amazon Black Friday Fitbit deals on at the moment, our top 3 pick is listed below
Currently, the best Fitbit deals at Amazon are: £70.99 off Fitbit Versa 2 (lowest ever price), £31 off Fitbit Inspire (also cheapest ever) and £30.99 off Fitbit Charge 4 (you guessed it: cheapest ever). For even more deals, check out the best Garmin Black Friday deals, all the best deals from the Fitbit Black Friday Sale plus the best Black Friday treadmill deals, best Black Friday exercise bike deals and best Black Friday elliptical deals.
Best Amazon Black Friday Fitbit deals today
Fitbit Inspire | Was £69.99 | Now £38.99 | Save £31 at Amazon
The Fitbit Inspire features all-day activity and sleep tracking, automatic exercise recognition, 'reminders to move', calorie burn tracking and more. This model hasn't got a built-in HR sensor, we recommend getting a Inspire 2 (also cheaper at Fitbit right now) if you need to track heart rate data too. Perfect stocking filler, now cheapest ever!
Fitbit Versa 2 | Was £199.99 | Now £129 | Save £70.99 at Amazon
The Fitbit Versa 2 is not the 'latest and greatest' Fitbit smartwatch but it has a range of great features and for this price, it is a great buy. The Versa 2 has connected GPS and features Amazon Alexa smart assistant, SpO2 (blood oxygen) sensor and a bunch of other features that you won't find elsewhere in this quality, for this price.
Fitbit Charge 4 | Now £99.99 | Was £129.99 | Save £30 at Amazon
The Fitbit Charge 4 monitors heart rate 24/7, estimates your calories burned and monitors sleep. Unlike most older, lesser Fitbits, the Charge 4 has GPS built in to track runs, hikes and bike rides, plus a blood oxygen sensor to track… blood oxygen. It also utilises the Fitbit Active Zone Minutes activity tracking system. Now under £100, get it while you can!
Why should you buy a Fitbit
Fitbit is a household name when it comes to fitness trackers and has been for a number of years now. As a matter of fact, saying 'I have a Fitbit' is synonyms with 'I have a fitness tracker' in many people's vocabulary.
That said, Fitbit produces more than just fitness tracker nowadays. It's latest offerings includes the Fitbit Sense health smartwatch and the Fitbit Versa 3 fitness smartwatch, both of which are way more capable than just your run-of-the-mill fitness bands.
Those requiring a band rather than a watch should head straight to Fitbit Charge 4 or the Inspire 2. The Charge 4 is the best Fitbit for more serious exercise, since it has GPS built in, better heart-rate tracking, and a focus on 'active minutes' instead of steps taken. On the other hand, the Inspire 2 is cheap and comes with a free 1-year Fitbit Premium Subscription.
T3 guides to the Black Friday sales
- Best Black Friday deals
- Best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Apple Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Wiggle Black Friday deals
- The North Face Black Friday deals
- Boots Black Friday deals
- Best Black Friday fitness deals
Black Friday sales around the web
- Allsaints – 30% off everything
- Amazon.co.uk – huge sale from Friday 20 to Monday 30 November
- AO.com – 1,000 deals on household appliances large and small
- Argos – big deals with same-day home delivery
- ASOS– savings on over 850 brands from 27 – 30 November
- Boohoo – up to 80% off everything
- B&Q – massive DIY sale on now
- Bose – save up to 45%
- Currys – save on 4K TVs, laptops and much more
- Dyson – save up to £150 on vacuums, fans and hair care
- eBay.co.uk– up to 50% off right now
- Ernest Jones – save on luxury watches and jewellery
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – deals on Dyson, Sonos and more
- Le Creuset – save up to 50%
- Lego – 30% off sets
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- New Look – different offers every daty
- Nike – 30% off sale now on
- The North Face – big price drops in the outlet
- Topshop – 20% off jeans and much more
- Topman – buy one get one half price on jeans
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba – 35% off mattresses and sleep bundles
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices in the White Weekend
- Wiggle – huge savings on cycle clothing, running gear and swimwear
- Urban Decay – 30% off everything
- Very – deals on Nike, Nintendo and other top brands