The Echo Dot is one of Amazon's most successful products and rightly so. With the perfect balance of price and features, the diminutive smart speaker has been one of the hottest and most-coveted Cyber Monday deals, often paired with other smart home products such as Philips Hue smart light bulbs and Ring Video Doorbells.
If you've not jumped on the smart speaker bandwagon yet, this is the perfect time to do it. Echo Dot prices have been slashed to a wallet-friendly £22.00, but Amazon have gone one step further. Using the code ECHODOT2PACK at checkout, you can now grab a pair of Echo Dots for just £39.99 (opens in new tab).
This is the cheapest way to buy an Echo Dot ever, making this a Cyber Monday deal for the ages. Keep one and give the other away for Christmas, or add them to different rooms to ensure you're never far away from a voice control hub. Check it out below:
Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) | was £49.99 | now £22.00 or £39.99 for two at Amazon (opens in new tab)
One of the best smart speaker Cyber Monday deals now looks even better. Get Amazon's best-selling Echo device at its cheapest ever price, bagging two (with the code ECHODOT2PACK) for £10 less than the full price of one standard Dot. That's simply amazing. If you're not buying one of the Amazon speaker bundles with other smart home devices, such as smart lights or door cameras, then this is the deal for you.
At under twenty quid per Dot, this is one of the best smart speaker deals we'd ever seen. You'll have to move fast though, as this great deal ends tonight, at the close of Cyber Monday. What are you waiting for?
Cyber Monday sales from around the web: ending soon!
- Amazon.co.uk (opens in new tab)– massive savings every day
- Argos.co.uk (opens in new tab)– cheap Lego, toys, phones and more
- AO.com (opens in new tab)– huge sale on electrical appliances
- Bose.co.uk (opens in new tab) – save up to 45%
- Currys.co.uk (opens in new tab)– Black Tag sale is live now
- Dell.co.uk (opens in new tab)– big savings on laptops and desktop PCs
- eBay.co.uk (opens in new tab)– knock-down prices and voucher codes
- Very.co.uk (opens in new tab)– deals on electricals, fashion and home
- Lovehoney.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- Goldsmiths.co.uk (opens in new tab) – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- Ernest Jones (opens in new tab) – £200 off when you spend £1,000
- John Lewis (opens in new tab) – mega savings plus the John Lewis guarantee
- Le Creuset (opens in new tab) – premium cookware gets tasty discounts
- Nike (opens in new tab) – new sneakers at sneaky low prices
- ASOS (opens in new tab)– up to 70% off everything
- Schuh (opens in new tab) – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- The White Company (opens in new tab) – quality bedding at reduced prices
- Simba (opens in new tab) – up to 40% off mattresses and sleep bundles
- Amazon.com (opens in new tab) – new deals every day for a week
- Walmart.com (opens in new tab) cheap 4K TVs, games consoles and more
- eBay.com (opens in new tab)– bargain prices and voucher codes
- Dell.com (opens in new tab)price notebooks, monitors and more
- Target.com (opens in new tab) – save on clothing, appliances and furniture
- Nordstrom.com (opens in new tab) – refresh your winter wardrobe for not much money
- Lovehoney.com US (opens in new tab) up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie