The words ‘Swiss watch’ and ‘sale’ aren’t often seen together, but you can currently save hundreds on a huge range of timepieces from the biggest names in the business, thanks to the Chronext Cyber Monday sale.
Although not brand new, many of the watches offered by Chronext are either as-new, or unworn and in spotless condition. Brands included in the sale include horological heavyweights like Rolex, Omega, Cartier, Tag Heuer, Hublot and many others.
Discounts vary, so don’t be expecting a half-price Rolex anytime soon. But Chronext says its savings range from 1% to a staggering 63%. Particular highlights include 38% off a new and unworn Breitling Super Avenger II (save £1,830), 7% off a Hublot Classic Fusion (save £550), and even a £270 saving on the ultra-exclusive Rolex Cosmograph Daytona.
So whether you are after a Tag Heuer Monaco Gulf Edition, a Rolex Datejust 41, or something more left-field like the Cartier Pasha 38 Chronograph, the Chronext Black Week could save you a small fortune.
Rolex Datejust 41 | Was: £10,090 | Now: £9,820 | Save: £270 (3%) at Chronext
The quintessential daily Rolex, the Datejust 41 is a 41mm stainless steel timepiece that really does go with anything. Presented here in unworn condition with box and papers, this 2020 example features a white gold bezel and blue dial, with magnified date complication at three o'clock.
Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer | Was: £4,210 | Now: £3,690 |Save: £480 at Chronext
This 2020 divers watch with 300 metres of water resistance is presented in unworn condition with box and papers. The 42mm case is stainless steel and paired with a blue rubber strap and matching dial and bezel.
Breitling Transocean Day & Date | was
£4,410 | now £2,960 | save £1450 at Chronext
This Breitling Transocean Day Date features a large 43mm stainless steel case, white dial, sapphire crystal glass, and a day date complication. It's powered by an automatic movement, and finished on a stunning stainless steel bracelet with a folding clasp for added security.
Hublot Classic Fusion | was
£8,500 | now £6,730 | save £1,770 at Chronext
Showcasing the brand’s legendary technical craftsmanship with a contemporary aesthetic, the Hublot Classic Fusion collection brings together modern materials and techniques with stylish, classic design elements. This watch is presented in a 42mm titanium case and boasts a striking black dial with two chronograph sub-dials. a date display window at 6 o’clock, and black rubber strap.
Tudor Black Bay 41 | was
£2,340 | now £2,240 | save £100 at Chronext
Water-resistant to 150 metres, the Black Bay 41 is powered by a Tudor Calibre 2824 self-winding mechanical movement and boasts a power reserve of approximately 38 hours. This model is presented on a stainless steel bracelet, and features the now iconic Black Bay dial.
Didn't find what you're looking for here? Check out everything else in the Chronext Black Week Sale.
Cyber Monday sales around the web (UK)
- Allsaints – 30% off everything
- Amazon.co.uk – huge sale from Friday 20 to Monday 30 November
- AO.com – 1,000 deals on household appliances large and small
- Argos – big deals with same-day home delivery
- ASOS– savings on over 850 brands from 27 – 30 November
- Boohoo – up to 80% off everything
- B&Q – massive DIY sale on now
- Bose – save up to 45%
- Currys – save on 4K TVs, laptops and much more
- Dyson – save up to £150 on vacuums, fans and hair care
- eBay.co.uk– up to 50% off right now
- Ernest Jones – save on luxury watches and jewellery
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – deals on Dyson, Sonos and more
- Le Creuset – save up to 50%
- Lego – 30% off sets
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- New Look – different offers every daty
- Nike – 30% off sale now on
- The North Face – big price drops in the outlet
- Topshop – 20% off jeans and much more
- Topman – buy one get one half price on jeans
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba – 35% off mattresses and sleep bundles
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices in the White Weekend
- Wiggle – huge savings on cycle clothing, running gear and swimwear
- Urban Decay – 30% off everything
- Very – deals on Nike, Nintendo and other top brands