Fitbit Charge 4 is one of the best fitness trackers this market-leading brand makes. It's a good value as is, at full price, but thanks to this early-Black Friday deal at Amazon, you can get it for next to nothing, probably for a limited time only. Black Friday is unlikely to see a better Fitbit deal than this GPS-packing fitness tracker.
• Buy Fitbit Charge 4 at Amazon.com for $99 – save 50 bucks!
Meanwhile, back in the UK…
We recently saw some amazing cheap Fitbit Charge deals at Amazon US but people in the UK had to wait until Fake Friday – the last Friday before Black Friday – to see some really good Charge 4 discounts. Enjoy this GPS-enabled fitness band with enhanced heart-rate tracking, VO2 Max estimates, super-advanced sleep tracking for 23% less today.
Fitbit Charge 4 fitness tracker | Now £99.99 | Was £129.99 | Save £30 at Amazon
The Fitbit Charge 4 monitors heart rate 24/7, estimates your calories burned and monitors sleep. Unlike most older, lesser Fitbits, the Charge 4 has GPS built in to track runs, hikes and bike rides, plus a blood oxygen sensor to track… blood oxygen.View Deal
- In the US of A?
- Buy Fitbit Charge 4 at Amazon.com for $99 – save 50 bucks!
Why should you buy the Fitbit Charge 4
Unlike its predecessor, Fitbit Charge 4 comes with built-in GPS so you can track your activities more precisely without needing to have your phone on you all the time. Should you want to have your phone on you, you can also use the Fitbit Charge 4 to control Spotify from your wrist.
The improved Active Zone Minutes system tracks your overall activity levels. This means it scores you higher for intense exercise than for going for a quick 200 steps around the neighborhood. This can give you a much better understanding of just how 'active' you were during the day/week and prioritises exercise that really elevates your heart rate.
The Fitbit Charge 4 has a battery life of 'up to' 7 days – dependent on GPS usage – and you can pay in shops with it thanks to the Fitbit Pay feature. This water resistant fitness tracker monitors your heart rate 24/7, counts calorie burned, and has 15+ pre-loaded exercise profiles. You can track your goals all day, then have it monitor and rate your sleep at night.
It also utilises the excellent Fitbit App, where you can further scrutinise your fitness and weight loss progress using easy-to-understand charts and graphs. Smartwatch-style notifications are also included.
T3 guides to the Black Friday sales
- Best Black Friday deals
- Best Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Apple Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Wiggle Black Friday deals
- The North Face Black Friday deals
- Boots Black Friday deals
- Best Black Friday fitness deals
Black Friday sales around the web
- Allsaints – 30% off EVERYTHING
- Amazon.co.uk – huge sale from Friday 20 to Monday 30 November
- AO.com – save on household appliances large and small
- Argos – big deals with same-day home delivery
- ASOS– savings on over 850 brands from 27 – 30 November
- Boohoo – up to 80% off everything
- B&Q – save on paint and other DIY essentials
- Bose – save up to 45%
- Currys – save on 4K TVs, laptops and much more
- Dyson – clean up on vacuums, fans and hair care
- eBay.co.uk– up to 50% off right now
- Ernest Jones – save on luxury watches and jewellery
- Goldsmiths.co.uk – up to 50% off watches and jewellery
- John Lewis – deals on Dyson, Sonos and more
- Le Creuset – save up to 50%
- Lego – 30% off sets
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off sex toys and lingerie
- New Look – 25% off knits, sweats and more
- Nike – 30% off sale now on
- The North Face – big price drops in the outlet
- Topshop – 20% off jeans and much more
- Topman – buy one get one half price on jeans
- Schuh – save big on shoes, boots and trainers
- Simba – 35% off mattresses and sleep bundles
- The White Company – quality bedding at reduced prices in the White Weekend
- Wiggle – huge savings on cycle clothing, running gear and swimwear
- Urban Decay – 30% off everything
- Very – deals on Nike, Nintendo and other top brands