This is a very smoooooth Amazon Prime Day deal that's not to be missed, but there are only hours left on it. Are you fed up of shaving? IPL machines are useful tools for men and women who are want an easy and lost-lasting way to remove unwanted body hair.
Whether it’s getting your legs ready for two weeks in the sun or ridding your back of those hairs that you swear grow back bushier each time you shave, IPL machines are an easy and convenient solution to making sure your body remains hair-free. While they won’t remove the hair for good, you can usually go a good month before the odd touch up is required.
"What is an IPL machine?" I hear you asking…
IPL stands for 'intense pulse light', and unlike laser machines, it uses different wavelengths to target pigment within the hair. Once the light reaches the pigment, it’s heated to a level which kills the growing cells, eradicating the hair.
- Visit Amazon's UK Prime Day page
- Visit Amazon's US Prime Day page
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (UK)
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (US)
The Philips Philips Lumea Prestige works by applying gentle pulses of light to the hair and can be used twice weekly for 3 to 4 weeks until skin is smooth and hair-free.
With different attachments for the body, face, bikini line and armpits, you can make sure the level of light is most effective for the skin area, and you can even be advised of the best energy setting for your skin tone to ensure the best results.
Phillips suggest that you may need to top up every 4 to 8 weeks, which leaves plenty of time for you to enjoy your hair-free skin in the form of a big holiday or plenty of nights out before it starts growing back.
Philips Lumea Prestige IPL |
£550 | £279 | save £270
Philips Lumea uses an innovative light based technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to break the cycle of hair regrowth. Gentle pulses of light are applied at the root and, after several treatments, hair is prevented from growing back. This is an amazing deal, and not to be missed.
The Philips Lumea Prestige isn't the only IPL machine on offer (although it is the one we'd recommend getting), the Braun IPL Silk·expert Pro 5 has also been reduced.
Check out the deal below:
Braun IPL Silk·expert Pro 5 | was
£610 | now £279.99 | save £335
Silk·expert Pro is Braun’s latest generation IPL. It automatically and continuously adapts to your skin tone to ensure optimal balance between efficacy and safety for visible permanent hair removal. The fast IPL, it’s 2 times faster than previous Silk·expert 5: both lower legs can be treated in less than 5 minutes. It includes a precision head to tackle the smaller areas such as the face, bikini line or underarms.View Deal
Alternative Prime Day sales from around the web
- Currys Black Tag Summer Event – live now
- eBay UK 15 Days of Deals – live now to July 30
- Very’s Very Big Deals sale – live now
- Lovehoney UK 50% off sale – live now
- Goldsmiths sale – live now
- John Lewis clearance sale – live now
- Le Creuset summer sale – live now
- Go Outdoors sale – live now
- Made.com sale – flash sales live now
- AllSaints sale – live now
- Nike sale – live now
- Schuh sale – live now
- Office sale – live now
- Dr Martens sale – live now
- Lovehoney US 50% off sale – live now
- Walmart July sale – July 14 to July 17
- eBay US Crash Sale – July 15
- eBay US July Deals – live now until July 20
- Dell Black Friday in July – live now until July 12
- Newegg FantasTech sale – live now until July 18
- Target Deal Days – July 15 and 16
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – July 19 to August 4