Add Alexa to your car with Echo Auto, a little device designed especially for vehicles. It connects to your phone's Alexa app and plays through your car's speakers via Bluetooth or auxiliary input.
This is definitely an Amazon Prime Day deal not to be missed, as previously the device has been 'invitation only', and likely won't be priced this low until Black Friday.
Echo Auto lets you update to-do lists, set reminders, or check your calendar while your eyes stay on the road. You can also ask Alexa to make a restaurant reservation, or make calls, all with the power of your voice.
Echo Auto can also stream your favourite content. Just ask Alexa to play a song, genre, or artist from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more.
If that wasn't enough, you can listen to TuneIn and iHeartRadio, or audiobooks and podcasts on Audible.
Finally, you can also access location-based features with Echo Auto. Just ask for directions and Alexa connects to supported apps like Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Waze on your phone.
Check out the deal below:
Echo Auto lets you update to-do lists, set reminders, or check calendars while your eyes stay on the road. Ask Alexa to make a restaurant reservation. Use Drop In to connect with compatible Echo devices at home or send an Announcement that you’re on your way. Alexa can even help you make calls.View Deal
- Visit Amazon's UK Prime Day page
- Visit Amazon's US Prime Day page
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (UK)
- Start a free Amazon Prime account (US)
The best 'Anti' Amazon Prime Day sales live right now
- Walmart July sale – live now to July 17
- eBay US Crash Sale – July 15
- eBay US July Deals – live now until July 20
- Dell Black Friday in July – live now until July 12
- Newegg FantasTech sale – live now until July 18
- Target Deal Days – July 15 and 16
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – July 19 to August 4
- Lovehoney Summer Sale – live now